Groups

Unlock Iphone 2g to use with vodafone sim....real idiots guide help needed please

Banned
    As the title says really. I thought my iphone was unlocked and ported my number to a vodafone sim but it isn't and now it doesn't work. Any help to unlock would be much appreciated lol but please no really techy answer or I won't be able to do it :$

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

wonkey;6105855

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1557

thanks repped :thumbsup: hmm im thinking my phone might be broken later :roll:

will this reset my phone? I have IM on there and I don't want it to disappear as I won't know how to get it back :oops:

The Crow;6106077

thanks repped :thumbsup: hmm im thinking my phone might be broken later … thanks repped :thumbsup: hmm im thinking my phone might be broken later :roll:will this reset my phone? I have IM on there and I don't want it to disappear as I won't know how to get it back :oops:

it shouldnt do, it should keep everything as long as you dont restore completely :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

wonkey;6106267

it shouldnt do, it should keep everything as long as you dont restore … it shouldnt do, it should keep everything as long as you dont restore completely :thumbsup:

oh cool thanks :-D

The Crow;6107036

oh cool thanks :-D

Even If you do manage to reset the phone completely, just sign it to the app store and re-download them all for free!

Original Poster Banned

Blocparty12;6110365

Even If you do manage to reset the phone completely, just sign it to the … Even If you do manage to reset the phone completely, just sign it to the app store and re-download them all for free!

Oh right thanks :thumbsup: I'm just about to attempt doing it and it's told me to do stuff like make sure I restore version 3.0 firmware and have version 8.0 for itunes. Haha haven't got a clue what i'm doing so i'm gonna make it up as I go along :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …109234
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34214
      3. GOT Leaks again1022
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1741

See more discussions