Groups

Unlock iphone 3gs on 4.3.3 with 05.16.02 baseband

does anyone know how i could unlock my iphone? i read on the internet that my baseband is not compatible with redsn0w so it cant be upgraded to ipad baseband...

3 Comments

To be blunt, you can't! You should still be able to load iPad baseband 6.15 on to phone; however once done this cannot be undone and you will not be able to restore back to an original iOS firmware until Apple introduce a baseband greater than 6.15.

Have a look on E-Bay, there are plenty of sellers who offer genuine unlock services using the IMEI number. Avoid those that don't require the IMEI number it will not be a permanent unlock.

Original Poster

£45 just to unlock a iphone? i'd rather upgrade baseband, as there are ways to restore using custom firmwares.

pugw$sh

To be blunt, you can't! You should still be able to load iPad baseband … To be blunt, you can't! You should still be able to load iPad baseband 6.15 on to phone; however once done this cannot be undone and you will not be able to restore back to an original iOS firmware until Apple introduce a baseband greater than 6.15.Have a look on E-Bay, there are plenty of sellers who offer genuine unlock services using the IMEI number. Avoid those that don't require the IMEI number it will not be a permanent unlock.

JaYy_dOg

£45 just to unlock a iphone? i'd rather upgrade baseband, as there are … £45 just to unlock a iphone? i'd rather upgrade baseband, as there are ways to restore using custom firmwares.

Upgrade the baseband and it will **** up your GPS and the battery life, among other things,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions