Unlock my S7

Found 27th Oct 2017
Arghhh bang head on wall time! I can't get my brand new phone unlocked, it couldn't be done when I paid online, now refunded.

O2 sent me the S7 phone as a replacement for my S6. As I had no account they couldn't unlock it because it needed an O2 SIM to start the process. Eventually they managed to send me a SIM. I called them and was told the SIM needed 24hours in my phone to be recognised. No one knows the SIM phone number. Then I have to use the SIM as normal for 2 days then I get a code and it takes up to 5 working days for it to be unlocked. The original phone was an unlocked S6 nearly 2 years ago. They were sending me another one but after it didn't arrive they told me it was out of stock! Then they offered me the S7 which is locked. I'm with Virgin. I tried The Unlock Code Shop as a quicker option but they couldn't get my code. I'm really not happy but don't know what to do. please help
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
I used THIS eBay seller to unlock a Galaxy A5 2017 and an S6 in the past. They are reliable. (Order BEFORE 3:30pm Mo-Fri and you'll get the code same day)

If the code doen't work, then you'll have to wait for the O2 process to kick in. You can request an unlock code from O2 HERE
Edited by: "artnada" 27th Oct 2017
deleted1431257
Message O2 Twitter and they will help unlock it for you.
Thanks for that. I just called O2 only to be told the phone number isn't showing there and now they are sending me an activated SIM then up to 7 days to get the code, no wayyyy
artnada42 m ago

I used THIS eBay seller to unlock a Galaxy A5 2017 and an S6 in the past. …I used THIS eBay seller to unlock a Galaxy A5 2017 and an S6 in the past. They are reliable. (Order BEFORE 3:30pm Mo-Fri and you'll get the code same day) If the code doen't work, then you'll have to wait for the O2 process to kick in. You can request an unlock code from O2 HERE

How do you receive the code. It says click and collect?
mymymy15 m ago

How do you receive the code. It says click and collect?

He messages you through eBay message
I have to choose delivery, collect or postage by Tuesday, what one do I click as none apply?
mymymy2 m ago

I have to choose delivery, collect or postage by Tuesday, what one do I …I have to choose delivery, collect or postage by Tuesday, what one do I click as none apply?

Any. He'll email it to you/. the postage thing is just a T&C's thing with eBay.
artnada50 s ago

Any. He'll email it to you/. the postage thing is just a T&C's thing with …Any. He'll email it to you/. the postage thing is just a T&C's thing with eBay.

Ahh I see, thanks
artnada21 h, 21 m ago

I used THIS eBay seller to unlock a Galaxy A5 2017 and an S6 in the past. …I used THIS eBay seller to unlock a Galaxy A5 2017 and an S6 in the past. They are reliable. (Order BEFORE 3:30pm Mo-Fri and you'll get the code same day) If the code doen't work, then you'll have to wait for the O2 process to kick in. You can request an unlock code from O2 HERE

I've now got my phone working thanks to you!
mymymy5 h, 41 m ago

I've now got my phone working thanks to you!

You're welcome. Glad to have helped
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants