Expired

Unlock Samsung galaxy s3 GT-I9305

Found 25th Dec 2013
Hi

I have got a contract phone fromT-mobile which is locked with their network. I recently been on holiday and realised it and had trouble finding a phone to use a local sim.

I asked T-mobile to unlock it but they are asking £35 for that. even after contract ends, I will have to pay that for unlocking it.

Is there any other way to unlock this phone as £35 looks too much for it. Any free way or cheap way to do it?

phone details: Samsung galaxy s3 GT - I9305 (it's not the regular s3, it's the 4g ready or LTE one).

any suggestions or guidance will be helpful.
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskSamsungSamsung Galaxy
24 Comments
Galaxsim unlock on the play store, not free but will work, pretty sure there is a free unlock around for the phone.
I know in the past they can be permanent unlocked with a code for £7 on ebay.
Thank you for all of your suggestions. My phone is not rooted and locked to T-mobile. The help provided is for rooted phones and didn't work on my phone.

The current warranty period on my phone is until Feb'2014. Shall I wait till that before unlock it or shall I do it now?

Many thanks again for taking time to help me in this.

g33h1

Thank you for all of your suggestions. My phone is not rooted and locked … Thank you for all of your suggestions. My phone is not rooted and locked to T-mobile. The help provided is for rooted phones and didn't work on my phone.The current warranty period on my phone is until Feb'2014. Shall I wait till that before unlock it or shall I do it now?Many thanks again for taking time to help me in this.

You do not need to be rooted to get the unlock code from Ebay, it works as they have the hardware needed to calculate the code from IMEI
ryouga

You do not need to be rooted to get the unlock code from Ebay, it works … You do not need to be rooted to get the unlock code from Ebay, it works as they have the hardware needed to calculate the code from IMEI

But that won't be free, right? If I won't find any free options then I will go for it. Thank you for your guidance.
Thank you everybody for your guidance and suggestions. I will try my luck for free unlocking else pay after warranty gets over.

Thanks a lot to all of you
g33h1

But that won't be free, right? If I won't find any free options then I … But that won't be free, right? If I won't find any free options then I will go for it. Thank you for your guidance.

Not free but the only permanent way, also helps if you want to sell phone on in future.
If you want free then u need to root the phone then unlock is possible OR pay someone for unlock code on ebay.
ryouga

Not free but the only permanent way, also helps if you want to sell phone … Not free but the only permanent way, also helps if you want to sell phone on in future.

Thank you. A very good idea.
Tinker123

If you want free then u need to root the phone then unlock is possible OR … If you want free then u need to root the phone then unlock is possible OR pay someone for unlock code on ebay.

Thanks. I think I should pay to sell in future as ryouga suggested.
Let me know if you still need an unlock code and I'll PM it to you, I'll need your IMEI though.

All for free :-)
Is giving IMEI online any safe? Googled it and found scary stuffs...please suggest.

Xorro - Do you do it professionally. I do want to get it unlocked but don't want to be stuck..you know what I mean..
Hi, I don't do it professionally - and if you're worried about your IMEI, I have access to over 50 million, so yours won't be of any significance :-)

Maybe I should do it professionally? Hmm.
Xorro

Hi, I don't do it professionally - and if you're worried about your IMEI, … Hi, I don't do it professionally - and if you're worried about your IMEI, I have access to over 50 million, so yours won't be of any significance :-)Maybe I should do it professionally? Hmm.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend but sharing my hesitation....
That's alright, no offence taken :-)
Xorro

Are you still be able to help? I need my phone unlocking. It's Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE.
Xorro

Apologies, the model is GT-I9305 and OS is Android 4.3
EBay? I've got lots of my phones unlocked on there for about £3 a time and within 6 hours.
G33h1

No, I don't have the facility any more.
Steve Mac

EBay? I've got lots of my phones unlocked on there for about £3 a time … EBay? I've got lots of my phones unlocked on there for about £3 a time and within 6 hours.

Not found any doing it in less than £10. I am happy to pay £3 if you could suggest any.
Xorro

G33h1No, I don't have the facility any more.

Oh! Thank for offering help in past though. Please let me know if anyone is doing it in your knowledge.
Hi Sreve, Can you unlock my samsung galaxy S3 LTE please.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants