Expired

Unlock sim

Found 25th Sep 2010
Looking for an unlock sim like the i-sim from deal extreme.Would that be the best place to get it or should i buy it off ebay.

I have a t-mobile pulse so need it unlocked with the sim as it cost to much to do it properly.

1. Ask
  2. Sim
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sim
7 Comments

It would depend how quickly you wanted it and which ebay seller you bought it from & how quickly royalmail do their job,

or if your not in a hurry it's most likely going to be cheaper from deal extreme

t-mobile will do it for £15, they take there time though. But its the same price, the guy down the market was offering, and you can't get any more official than the network its locked to.

My 2p

Original Poster

grabbit

It would depend how quickly you wanted it and which ebay seller you … It would depend how quickly you wanted it and which ebay seller you bought it from & how quickly royalmail do their job,or if your not in a hurry it's most likely going to be cheaper from deal extreme

How long do dealextreme take to deliver.Normally items from ebay take about 14days sow ould deal extreme be quicker.needit by friday but dont mind waiting a few extra days.

...Normally items from ebay take about 14days...

ehh? what kind of sellers do you buy from oO buy from a decent seller and have it possibly next day

Original Poster

grabbit

ehh? what kind of sellers do you buy from oO buy from a decent seller … ehh? what kind of sellers do you buy from oO buy from a decent seller and have it possibly next day

Don't most of the sims come from hong kong ?
And they normally take 14 days.Ofc with uk sellers only takes a few days .

usually takes 5 days from deal extreme but it depends
for the ismart sim overlays particularly though they're pretty quick ,
have ordered several at various times & yes 5 working days max to deliver.

Original Poster

Hi would this one work with my t-mobile pulse

Link
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861906
    2. Earn 5% Cashback on EBay purchases with Quidco For 3 days1021
    3. life1630
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771844

See more discussions