Groups

Unlock Vodafone iPhone 3GS on 4.1?

Can anyone help me with this? On the verge of buying a guide on eBay. A mobile phone shop I went into today seemed to think an unlock was currently available but eBay says different. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

6 Comments

there are lots of offers to unlock iPhones with later OS versions but I am sure most are scams. Check with Vodaphone on their view of it. O2 will unlock any of theirs...

Is it jailbroke ? if so all you need is ultrasn0w, if not use jailbreak me, then ultrasn0w

check out this simple wizard (which will lead to comprehensive guides) if you're looking for a software unlock, before wasting any cash ;p iclarified.com/jai…php

My nephew has tried this and a shop in bath have told him to come in tomorrow as they can now unlock it so I guess it can now be done.

strikerman

My nephew has tried this and a shop in bath have told him to come in … My nephew has tried this and a shop in bath have told him to come in tomorrow as they can now unlock it so I guess it can now be done.

Yeah and i guarantee they'll use jailbreaking software to do so which is FREE to everyone

cant unlock voda iphones

jailbreaking is thre only option then use ultrasn0w
    Edited by: "DudeyGeeza" 3rd Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…77
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism69
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764316
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31157

See more discussions