Unlock your iphone,ipod touch & ipad for FREE

What's a jailbreak?

A jailbreak is simply the ability to run apps and use themes and tweaks not approved by Apple. Jailbreaking doesn't slow down your device or use any extra battery. A jailbreak lets your device be how you want it.

How can I be sure I always can jailbreak in the future?

Firstly, don't update past 4.0.1, the last firmware JailbreakMe supports. Secondly, and arguably most importantly, allow Cydia to "make your life easier". This will allow you to always restore back to the latest firmware available when you select that option

Is JailbreakMe reversible?

Of course! If you ever decide that you want to remove your jailbreak, just connect your device to your computer, sync, and then press Restore in iTunes.

Is this legal in the UK?

Yes. A new DMCA exemption was approved by the Library of Congress, specifically allowing jailbreaking.

JailbreakMe works on the device itself! Visit this website on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to get started.

Once you have cydia download -(ultrasnow) of there and your phone will be unlocked .

jailbreakme.com

7 Comments

why would a decision by the library of congress make it legal in the uk? not a deal anyways

This is for people who have technical play time. Remember this may also allow virus into your phone as its no longer filtered by proprietary software.......

Wow, iPods and iPhones have been out a good few years, so I'm surprised no one came up with this jailbreak thingy before now!

Original Poster

They had but its now legal

Babbabooey

Wow, iPods and iPhones have been out a good few years, so I'm surprised … Wow, iPods and iPhones have been out a good few years, so I'm surprised no one came up with this jailbreak thingy before now!

cruisecars

They had but its now legal

Not here it ain't

Original Poster

Yes it is . Its your property its legal to do what you want to it !

This is nothing new have you been in a coma or something??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions