Groups

Unlocking 3GS 3.1.3

Damn itunes! Pop up messages and clicked ok to 1 of them and my 3gs now has upgraded to 3.1.3... Is there any way i can get the unlock back?

Only thing i could think of is paying apple? Has anybody does this and will the unlock stay forever?

I'm on contact with 3 btw.. and they clowns.

Many thanks to all those that help!

4 Comments

the porter;7884497

did u have cydia and saved your files on 3.1.2 or less?

If you unlock via Apple/O2 and pay the £15 then it will stay unlocked forever and updating would not affect it... I unlocked mine through them last week!

Pr3cious18;7884634

If you unlock via Apple/O2 and pay the £15 then it will stay unlocked … If you unlock via Apple/O2 and pay the £15 then it will stay unlocked forever and updating would not affect it... I unlocked mine through them last week!

Me too... takes a few days / a week for them to action the unlock, but its worth it so you wont have to worry in future about the updates...

Starsi.

Just buy a O2 sim (or get it free off their website), top it up and request the unlock - mine took 5days to unlock all in all, some people have waited alot less (some abit more!)... There's no other way at the moment unless you have saved the 3.1.2 files on cydia?

Original Poster

Great thanks people. My brothers got a contract with o2 so il put down his detail and my imei number... Will this work?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944494
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…44
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***519

See more discussions