Unlocking a Samsung Galaxy Portal ? ..............

Banned 4 replies
Found 4th Jan 2011

My youngest got an Android Galaxy Portal for an Xmas gift which is locked to t-mobile. He's has a 3 contract so obviously his sim doesnt work in it.

Does anyone know what t-mobile charge to unlock? Or better still, what the best unlock method / site is? Yes I know I could ring t-mobile and wait in a queue to ask, but its far quicker to ask here! (Plus I dont have the phone here - or know the contract phone number it has attached!

Mucho Grassiarse...

4 Comments

Original Poster Banned

darklight

unsure if there's a free solution for the Portal but may may be worth … unsure if there's a free solution for the Portal but may may be worth looking around here http://clarkehackworth.com/content/samsung-galaxy-s-unlock-codes-application

Ta for that. Dont think its any good for the Portal.... but looks good for the Galaxy S (which I have myself!)

T-Mobile will charge £15 but you have to of owned the sim for 3 months no freebie,i can do it FOC to a fellow HotUkdeals member just pay for return postage

spitroast

spit roast

T-Mobile will charge £15 but you have to of owned the sim for 3 months no … T-Mobile will charge £15 but you have to of owned the sim for 3 months no freebie,i can do it FOC to a fellow HotUkdeals member just pay for return postagespitroast

can you unlatch an O2 locked dell streak?
thanks
DL
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415482
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604843
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2040
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769645

See more discussions