Unlocking an Orange Sony Ericsson K800i

Found 11th Aug 2009
Hi there,

I was hoping someone could help. My mam is on O2 but her phone has broken today and she has had her number forever and wants to keep it. She uses her phone quite a lot so needs a phone asap but hasn't got the money to buy one right away. I have a Orange Sony Ericsson K800i which I don't use but I think it will be locked to Orange. Does anyone know how I unlock this phone? Any help would be greatly appreciated and will of course leave rep.

Thank you

1. Misc
  2. Sony
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sony
3 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5988091

Yes you can unlock it for free using the cable it comes with, just google … Yes you can unlock it for free using the cable it comes with, just google db2020 patch unlockingonly thing to watch out for is if it's cid 52 or cid 53, the guide should tell you this.You can convert it to a k810 at the same time aswell.

Thanks for the reply

I have absolutely no idea about this sort of thing - I am not even sure if I have still got the box with all the cables in? What cable is it? Thanks again

Edit - Not sure I would figure all that out - I am not very technical lol

Original Poster

Thanks for that. Ok, I will have a hunt about for the usb cable as I may have that. So I then need to just search on google for db2020 patch unlocking? I am so not with it when it comes to this stuff!

Original Poster

Thank you very much for all your help - that would be great thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65699
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …44
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions