Groups
    EXPIRED

Unlocking code for a Nokia 6120c Locked to 3 network

hi guys was wondering if anyone knows if i can get a unlock code free for a nokia 6120c or if anyone knows how to, lots of intelligent people here so i thought i'd ask.

I have just left 3 so it is still locked to them, tried another simm, doesn't work.

Help!

5 Comments

There is no free way to unlock the 6120c, you could use a turbo sim which fools the phone into thinking its unlocked and costs around £4-00 from deal extreme.

They do several versions of the turbo sim, you will need to check which is the best one for your needs. I use one of these in my 6120 with out any problems, all you need to do is cut a small notch in the sim to allow room for the chip to fit.

dealextreme.com/det…167

Original Poster

thanx, what is the website address for deal extreme.

Alternativley, 3 gave me an unlock code for £10 ish.

Original Poster

pavc;2857212

There is no free way to unlock the 6120c, you could use a turbo sim which … There is no free way to unlock the 6120c, you could use a turbo sim which fools the phone into thinking its unlocked and costs around £4-00 from deal extreme.They do several versions of the turbo sim, you will need to check which is the best one for your needs. I use one of these in my 6120 with out any problems, all you need to do is cut a small notch in the sim to allow room for the chip to fit.http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12167

cheers:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jtx;2857314

Alternativley, 3 gave me an unlock code for £10 ish.

yeah i went to my local phone shop and they said £15. rang 3 and they said £30 to me, probably as i was a new subscriber with them???!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1644
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription45
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?11
      4. www.disneycharms.co46

See more discussions