Groups
    EXPIRED

unlocking code nokia 6230i

:roll: Can any one help me with an unlocking code for my nokia 6230i. Or can you tell me if a virgin sim card will work in an 02 phone???? [email protected] seen phone numbers where you call to unlock and it costs about £5 on your phone bill, is this a good deal? I'd rather get it free if possible, thanks...

9 Comments

Theres a thread on MSE which gives lots of links to unlocking pages but as a complete thicky Ive messaged a guy called Browntoa on MSE and asked him (I am assuming its a bloke apologies if I am wrong) He's been brilliant and helped me with 5 phones to date - spot on every time! the latest being a Nokia Communicator

Original Poster

many thanks. I'll give this a go right now...:thumbsup:

u tried ucing the nokia unlock calcualtor?

Original Poster

Cheers Deano... that worked!!! Many thanks to one and all. I LOVE THIS SITE:-D

Original Poster

spikeyjak. whats the nokia unlocking calculator? I've got a nokia 6030 that needs unlocking, and deanos link didn't have that on its list.. more details please..:?

Original Poster

spikeyjak. whats the nokia unlocking calculator? I've got a nokia 6030 that needs unlocking, and deanos link didn't have that on its list.. more details please..:?

]http//un…rg/

This is what you're looking for i think :thumbsup:

Original Poster

okay, I've got my 6230i sorted out, I'm having trouble getting my 6030 to appear on either of the two sites I've gone on.. very weird. any other suggestions? :whistling: this is all a bit mad!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Flight delay compensation614
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)918
      3. Gaming PC Upgrade Help33
      4. E-Bike/Electric Bike/Pedelec Advice810

See more discussions