Groups

Unlocking HTC phones

Has anyone recently had a HTC phone unlocked, and if so where did you get the unlock code.

9 Comments

Banned

ebay

Original Poster

any particular user on ebay?

Helps if we know what phone it is.

Prices vary greatly, depending on the model. I got mine unlocked via FleaBay for
    Edited by: "SUMMONER" 11th Aug 2010

Original Poster

HTC Dream - G1

GAVINSM

HTC Dream - G1

>> £4

My god I wish it was £4 for a HTC Desire, they quoted me £18!! I think I'll leave it to the person who ends up buying my phone to get it unlocked.

Question for you, if you get this code and put it in the phone, it doesn't mess the phone up in anyway like firmware updates can and you've got to back up all your data beforehand?

Banned

stefor

My god I wish it was £4 for a HTC Desire, they quoted me £18!! I think I … My god I wish it was £4 for a HTC Desire, they quoted me £18!! I think I'll leave it to the person who ends up buying my phone to get it unlocked. Question for you, if you get this code and put it in the phone, it doesn't mess the phone up in anyway like firmware updates can and you've got to back up all your data beforehand?

no you don't have to back anything up.

why are you selling the desire out of interest?

I'm skint at the moment and really don't use it to it's full potential. I love the android OS, so have bought an LG Optimus. It's nowhere near the Desire for build quality and of coarse it's only got Android 1.6 on it, but atleast I can put the Co-Pilot and other Apps I've bought, so I haven't wasted my money.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung or Hisense11
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?22
      3. Photobook for up to 400 photos?35
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?48

See more discussions