Groups

Unlocking iPhone 7 purchased from smartfonestore.com locked to Vodafone

I'm looking to buy an iPhone 7 from smartfonestore but it's locked to Vodafone. I've just come out of a 24month contract with Vodafone during which they where able to unlock my iPhone 6 without much hassle. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if Vodafone will do the same with this phone that's purchased from somewhere else?

3 Comments

Yes, providing you still have an account with them and you've unlocked a phone fewer than 3 times in a year, they will.

mtuk1

Yes, providing you still have an account with them and you've unlocked a … Yes, providing you still have an account with them and you've unlocked a phone fewer than 3 times in a year, they will.

I meant to say providing you've unlocked fewer than 3 phones in a year with them.

a new phone has to be active with vodafone for 30 days before they will unlock it, even if you have an account with them.... i know this as i've done something similar......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767400
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1527
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28108
      4. word association Game74044551

See more discussions