Groups

Unlocking N80

My N80 is locked on 3, i've heard that only I can unlock it, is this true? someone said I just need to ring 3 and ask for the unlock code, is it really that easy? Will I have to pay them?

Thanks in advance for any help recieved.

3 Comments

I did put this on your For Sale Or Trade thread. I don't know if only you can do it, but I believe they charge (don't know how much sorry!) but the killer thing is you can only do it in either the last or last but one month of your contract.

Original Poster

T8RSP

I did put this on your For Sale Or Trade thread. I don't know if only you … I did put this on your For Sale Or Trade thread. I don't know if only you can do it, but I believe they charge (don't know how much sorry!) but the killer thing is you can only do it in either the last or last but one month of your contract.

Thanks for that, i've just read it in the other thread too now.

Rep given.

No problem, sorry it's full of ifs and buts etc! All the best with getting your K800i!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions