Groups
    EXPIRED

unlocking orange fame phone best online service?

hi need to unlock a Samsung fame from orange to work on o2. where is the best place to do this online that's reasonable. any links advice appreciated. thanks.

6 Comments

You should phone the company if contract is finished they will unlock for free,just had one done

Original Poster

no am using contract on new phone for work so need old one unlocked so want it done that it works as heard a whole lot of online ones dodgy.

Original Poster

any links to reliable sites anyone has used. local phone shop looking £25. unreal.

Try entering this into your phone

*#197328640#

This should bring up a service menu.

If there is a network unlock option then tick it and exit. Restart the phone and try a new sim. Let me know how that goes.

Original Poster

Dominatez

Try entering this into your phone*#197328640#This should bring up a … Try entering this into your phone*#197328640#This should bring up a service menu. If there is a network unlock option then tick it and exit. Restart the phone and try a new sim. Let me know how that goes.

hi thanks for that, will give it a go, have misplaced the new sim now. argh lol.

Original Poster

seems to be working thanks folks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).12
      2. Private Number Plate22
      3. Switching from Apple to Andriod - Any advice?2643
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed33

See more discussions