Groups

Unlocking Phone

Hey,

my dad just gave me his old blackberry but it is locked to O2.

if i go into an O2 store do you think they will unlock it for me, and if so how much do you think it'll cost?

or do you think they'll need him to do it, or wont do it at all?

6 Comments

Banned

contract?payg? i know they unlock contract blackberrys so you should be fine

I don't think a store can do through. They have to order the code from BB, so it takes a few days to come through.

Best bet, get an O2 payg sim, see how much they want for the code, stick that on the sim and they'll take that for payment and text you the code.

look on ebay codes sold for 99p/£3 will be much quicker and cheaper im geussing

Im sure o2 unlock their blackberry phones for free, i think i read it on their website.. let me have a look

Banned

Faiza

Im sure o2 unlock their blackberry phones for free, i think i read it on … Im sure o2 unlock their blackberry phones for free, i think i read it on their website.. let me have a look

yeah it does state that for contract. but im guessing a small fee for payg.

I bought an Iphone off someone that was locked to O2. The other day I took up the Tmobile £7.50 a month offer and so called O2 for a pac code, new sim arrived, realised iphone was locked to O2. Called O2 asked to unlock, they did it for free and a text arrived with instructions a day or so later. I would ask your dad to call them and request unlock for it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1117
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31139
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio55
      4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608647

See more discussions