Groups

Unlocking phone help please

I have downloaded a program to unlock my phone, I have followed the procedure but get so far and still cant unlock the phone.
    When I plug in the usb connector I get a pop up showing files on the phone but then I am confused what to do next.

The link for the download is next post

9 Comments

Only the west ham fans get confused

J4GG4;5360592

Only the west ham fans get confused

What are you talking about.... :?

switch phone off, remove battery. then start unlock procedure then connect phone holding the 2 and the 5 keys

Original Poster

shanecr;5360656

switch phone off, remove battery. then start unlock procedure then … switch phone off, remove battery. then start unlock procedure then connect phone holding the 2 and the 5 keys

I have done that, the files folder appears, what do I do then?:?

RedIron;5360649

What are you talking about.... :?

Here come the inter city

skusey;5360669

I have done that, the files folder appears, what do I do then?:?

start again.

unplug usb.
    remove battery from phone put back in (dont switch on)
    open the unlock program
    Select your phone in the drop down menu
    press the 'unlock' button
    connect phone holding 2 and 5

IF that still opens phone for viewing files, restart the steps but connect pressing 'c' instead of 2 and 5

Original Poster

shanecr;5360704

start again. unplug usb.remove battery from phone put back in (dont … start again. unplug usb.remove battery from phone put back in (dont switch on)open the unlock programSelect your phone in the drop down menupress the 'unlock' buttonconnect phone holding 2 and 5IF that still opens phone for viewing files, restart the steps but connect pressing 'c' instead of 2 and 5

what should happen when the phone turns on

skusey;5360727

what should happen when the phone turns on

ignore the phone and watch the program to see what it says. if the phone is starting as normal you are not holding the keys when connecting to the usb.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …175454
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1531
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416214108
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1846

See more discussions