Groups

unlocking Samsung J700

Hi, have above phone on virgin network, can anyone tell me how i unlock it.

Thanks

3 Comments

I think you'll have to take it to a mobile unlocking shop or contact Virgin.

There is an unlocking clip on eBay. I used this method and then sold it back on ebay. So basically the unlock was free. tinyurl.com/565psl

There are several sites that claim that you can unlock by using a simple code. Don't do it unless you want to destroy your IMEI. DO NOT USE CODE #*7337#... IT WILL SET IMEI 000000000000000

Can be done by code easily

Predikuesi;2626431

There are several sites that claim that you can unlock by using a simple … There are several sites that claim that you can unlock by using a simple code. Don't do it unless you want to destroy your IMEI. DO NOT USE CODE #*7337#... IT WILL SET IMEI 000000000000000

Correct,that code will kill the imei but if the correct codes are used it will unlock without any problem,I have used the method numerous times,phones are all perfectly fine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Note 8914
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562124
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120

See more discussions