Groups

unlucky turkey !!

germans just about won it against turkeys weak team. Hopefully germany get beaten in the final !.

5 Comments

Banned

The better team definately lost - but you just cant bet against the Germans!

Well Played Turkey and hard luck..

Banned

****** off. I was a Turkey supporter after France went out...

GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!! CANT BELIEVE IT AND I THINK THE GERMANS WILL PULL IT OFF BUT WANT SPAIN TO TAKE IT. SO FLIPPIN UNFORTUNATE THAT NIHAT WAS INHURED AND NORMALLY TURKIYE COMEBACK SO WHEN THEY SCORED FIRST IT WAS NOT TO BE .. que sera sera ... the ref was a waaan a ....

myaser88;2391945

GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!! CANT BELIEVE IT AND I THINK THE GERMANS WILL PULL IT … GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!! CANT BELIEVE IT AND I THINK THE GERMANS WILL PULL IT OFF BUT WANT SPAIN TO TAKE IT. SO FLIPPIN UNFORTUNATE THAT NIHAT WAS INHURED AND NORMALLY TURKIYE COMEBACK SO WHEN THEY SCORED FIRST IT WAS NOT TO BE .. que sera sera ... the ref was a waaan a ....

*stares at caps lock key*
    [SIZE="3"]*continue stares at caps lock key*[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"]Dies[/SIZE]

black gerbil1;2391956
    *stares at caps lock key*
    [SIZE="3"]*continue stares at caps lock key*[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"]Dies[/SIZE]

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3941607
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846337
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606

See more discussions