Found 15th May 2010
Thanks to this site I have still got tons of unopened games, I cant help myself when I see a bargain. So what games do you have unopened?

I still have:

Persona 4
Call of Duty: WaW
Resident Evil 5
Bioshock
Deadspace
Yakuza 3
Fallout 3
Global Defence Force
Rogue Galaxy
Persona 3 FES

13 Comments

You need to open Bioshock and get it played. I think it's awesome and it got rave reviews when it was released!

Do it, trust me!

no games actually-do have about 60 unopened blurays tho:whistling:

was gonna watch my way through them until someone posted the hmv deal for the sopranos boxset-now Im addicted!

Bioshock Steelbook (played before but bought my own and not opened)
Final Fantasy XIII
Mass Effect 2 (opened but unplayed)

Might be a few more... more unplayed than unopened though!

Original Poster

Who says I dont need them, I just dont have time to play them yet. I was going to buy them anyway so may as well pay less for them.

whatsThePoint;8615299

So this site should be renamed … So this site should be renamed hotitemsyouboughtbutneverneededsoawasteofmoneydeals

Banned

Civic EG6;8615561

Who says I dont need them, I just dont have time to play them yet. I was … Who says I dont need them, I just dont have time to play them yet. I was going to buy them anyway so may as well pay less for them.

lol i have some as well, cant be bothered looking but some are coming out on platinum now........

are these xbox or ps3?

too many un opened games

Uncharted 2 (from play.com before xmas)
Final Fantasy X2
Bio Shock 1 +2
Lego Rock band
Final Fantasy 7 (platinum ps1)
God of war 3
Cross Edge

some others too all this because of HUKD!

Original Poster

Get off your high horse. So you think I can get deadspace for £2.40 on the budget range in the future, I dont think so.

whatsThePoint;8615587

Who says your paying less?By the time you got to play some of them they … Who says your paying less?By the time you got to play some of them they will be out on budget at ½ what you paid :roll:

zerowing;8615895

Final Fantasy 7 (platinum ps1)

How and where did you get it? I WANT.

Up until recently I had Mario Party 3, still sealed for the N64 which I never got round to playing. Still have Mario Tennis for the GameBoy sealed.

The only games I have unopened at the moment are BFBC 2 and Forza 3 limited edition for the 360. I'll get round to them this week I reckon! Also got the Band of Brothers BluRay from before Christmas. I usually watch BoB once a year.. so that'll be opened soon too!

my list so far is

cod4
band hero
mirrors edge
bayonetta
bioshock 2

c&c (pc)

i hate exam time, it makes me buy things i can't play

DragonChris;8617437

How and where did you get it? I WANT.

got this on hukd about 2 years ago. but still kept in the cellophane

I don't have any unopened games, however I have a lot of games that I've only played for an hour or so and with Red Dead Redemption coming up the list will just get longer. Although I've been staying up late and playing as much as I can recently to get as much play time as possible, lol.

I highly recommended playing Bioshock, absolutely loved that game. Takes about 30mins-1hr to get really going but once you're past that it's sublime, really is. Fallout 3 would be one you need to play, when you sit back and actually look at the vastness of that game you really have to talk your hat off to the developers as they've done some fantastic work.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions