Expired

Unsure of shopping site - Any advice? - thekursaal.co.uk

Found 4th Mar
Hello All,

I've found a website called thekursaal.co.uk/ that sells well priced Nike trainers. They don't have a rating on trustpilot.....

Has anyone used them? Or got advice on trying to first purchase with them?

All help is appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
scamadviser.com/check-website/thekursaal.co.uk

Stay the hell away.

High Number Of Suspicous Websites On This Server (check the server tab)
Alert ResultThis registrar is used by a high % of spammers and fraud sites
Alert ResultThis website is 174 Days old
Alert ResultThe website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
Alert ResultThe website appears to be less than six months old
Alert ResultThis website setup involves countries known to be high risk
Alert ResultThis website maybe selling fake products
Alert ResultPossibly related to a high risk country
Alert ResultPossibly related to a high risk country
Edited by: "Richard_Richard" 4th Mar
"2. Q: Do I need to pay the sales tax?

A: No, there is no sales tax on our site."

"19. Q: Are your items all authentic ?

A: All products from our site are provided by official cooperation factory, the difference is that our pandora do not have the identity number which official store could provide and we could offer hongkong invoice only."
! Wow. That's pretty bad.

Thanks for the help, I'll use scamadvisor in future.
Richard_Richard6 m ago

scamadviser.com/check-website/thekursaal.co.ukStay the hell away.High …scamadviser.com/check-website/thekursaal.co.ukStay the hell away.High Number Of Suspicous Websites On This Server (check the server tab)Alert ResultThis registrar is used by a high % of spammers and fraud sitesAlert ResultThis website is 174 Days oldAlert ResultThe website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.Alert ResultThe website appears to be less than six months oldAlert ResultThis website setup involves countries known to be high riskAlert ResultThis website maybe selling fake productsAlert ResultPossibly related to a high risk countryAlert ResultPossibly related to a high risk country

I never knew scamadvisor existed. I’ve been using another website I don’t understand so thanks for pointing it out
According to Whois.com website less than 6 months old.
Scamadviser gives it a low trust rating and the website is operating out of Russia not the UK.
Website doesn’t give any contact details, return policy or terms and conditions of sales.
AVOID
I ordered shoes from here, they charged me more than they were suppose to and obviously shoes never arrived... how can I get the money back??? And what shall I do?
By what method of payment did you purchase them
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 22nd Mar
I already contacted my bank, they are absolute scambags, they emailed me after 3 weeks of the order that they are waiting for my confirmation, wtf. Hope the bank can sort out something and I will be able to get my money back.. this is so bad...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants