Groups

Unsure what to do: O2 or Orange

Basically i have an iphone 3g with £50 worth of credit on it (im on the o2 txt and web deal where i have to top up £10 a month to get free txt & web) and this is stacked up. But i want to get the desire HD and ive seen a good deal with orange which works out at £550 for 2 years.

If i was to stick with o2 and buy the sim free handset and another 2 years o2 lineage (subtracting the current £50 credit ) at the moment it would work out to be £30 cheaper to jump ship to orange

What to do!!!!!!!!

Basically my thinking is : whether to get the handset £450 + 2years of o2 (180) - 30 = £630

or the orange deal = £550

5 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass

O2, orange have the worst customer support ever, O2's is fantastic, I … O2, orange have the worst customer support ever, O2's is fantastic, I tend to pay more for good service but I know others go for the cheapest then moan later, depends which you prefer.

so u reckon for the sake of 30 notes to stick with o2??

peterjmay

so u reckon for the sake of 30 notes to stick with o2??

Although dependent on your area ( If your north west like me ) Oranges' 3G network is far superior

I do prefer O2 out of the two too.

Banned

Orange has been great for my girlfriend.. She has dropped had her phone replaced next day everytime it gets a fault.. Even if she drops the phone etc.. She doesnt even have insurance but they dont mind they just replace it.. Never got that at t-mobile!

Original Poster

which has the best connection to the web though (london area?)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions