Groups

unusual not to see makershaker on a saturday night!!!

its a weekend...

47 Comments

lol parred.

Original Poster

Wotwot123

wtf @ your avatar OP:D

wots wrong with it?

Maybe he left his keys in a bowl somewhere and he can't get back into his house/car.

Maybe he's busy surfing the web for sex and simply doesn't have time for HUKDs.

Pinkshaz I fully support your lifestyle.

I'm lost oO

Banned

vibeoneHide

PS: Why put me on ignore when you read every post i make?I'm not going … PS: Why put me on ignore when you read every post i make?I'm not going to change my mind - I'm not getting involved with you and your husband. Not now, not ever.

angelfairee

So why reply? Theres no point.

I lol'd.

Original Poster

angelfairee

and what lifestyle is that? working fulltime, running after bhoys and my hubby and having fun?

pinkshaz

whatever...if you knew me you would know for 1 i am not middle aged far … whatever...if you knew me you would know for 1 i am not middle aged far from it but hey carry on with your imagination...:)

I'm sure there's plenty of guys out there who like the 60 +ers, there's no need to feel ashamed.

Original Poster

Wotwot123

Sorry I just really dislike anything like that, that's all. :)And ignore … Sorry I just really dislike anything like that, that's all. :)And ignore Vibeone, he is just jealous he will never be able to sleep you with.

thank you

Banned

what pinkshaz doesnt seem to know is that HUKD is populated by perverse and weird boys and girls abyway. She'd be better off advertising on misc than the sex site thing!

DOMYWIFE please

Wotwot123

Sorry I just really dislike anything like that, that's all. :)And ignore … Sorry I just really dislike anything like that, that's all. :)And ignore Vibeone, he is just jealous he will never be able to sleep you with.

sleep you with? lol

pinkshaz

and what lifestyle is that? working fulltime, running after bhoys and my … and what lifestyle is that? working fulltime, running after bhoys and my hubby and having fun?

That bit. The having "fun" bit.

Original Poster

anyway goodnight all :-)

Banned

numptyj

DOMYWIFE please

you dont have a wife, numpty, but how about we ask pinkshaz to get involved?

Banned

pinkshaz

anyway goodnight all :-)

Will you be sleeping alone tonight, or with many-men?
    Edited by: "vibeone" 3rd Oct 2010

Original Poster

vibeoneHide

Will you be sleeping alone tonight, or with many-men?

just shows what a saddo you are...

Banned

Thread trainwreck Powered by VB1 Forum Services.

http://www.realclearsports.com/blognetwork/buccaneer_bow_shots/train-wreck.jpg
    Edited by: "vibeone" 3rd Oct 2010

Wotwot123

nn pinkshaz

I see what's going on here.

Has it been a while?

Banned

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g295/The_Liche_lord/1243193616652.jpg

http://images7.cpcache.com/product/sign-sexual+humor-sex/25033147v1_225x225_Front.jpg

Original Poster

vibeone, i really feel sorry for you such a sad and lonely individual with only a pc for comfort!!!

Banned

pinkshaz1 person likes this

vibeone, i really feel sorry for you such a sad and lonely individual … vibeone, i really feel sorry for you such a sad and lonely individual with only a pc for comfort!!!

I agree.

i should get a wife or 3.

vibeone

I agree.i should get a wife or 3.

I like how you've only just remembered that you usually post in bold. You moron.

vibeone

Or 4

vibeone

You've already got AF and I, you just need to find one more. My vote is for Sassie.

Banned

angelfairee

I like how you've only just remembered that you usually post in bold. You … I like how you've only just remembered that you usually post in bold. You moron.

Shut it you. The new site makes it hard for me to put the effort in to post at all. You should be grateful. This is bold.

baffledsalmon

You've already got AF and I, you just need to find one more. My vote is … You've already got AF and I, you just need to find one more. My vote is for Sassie.

I refuse to be connected to him in any way. Or you, in fact. You're on your own.

Banned

baffledsalmon

You've already got AF and I, you just need to find one more. My vote is … You've already got AF and I, you just need to find one more. My vote is for Sassie.

Urgh. I'm not sure which is the worst thought... AF or sassie. Hey wait - or you. No I want to start over please.

You are all damaged.

vibeone1 person likes this

angelfairee

I refuse to be connected to him in any way. Or you, in fact. You're on … I refuse to be connected to him in any way. Or you, in fact. You're on your own.

dont worry VB I'll be your wife if you want...

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/1061/transgender1.jpg

angelfairee

I refuse to be connected to him in any way. Or you, in fact. You're on … I refuse to be connected to him in any way. Or you, in fact. You're on your own.

Ah, come on. I'll let you sign up to those sites you like to look at. I can't promise VB will join in as he gets shy round strangers, but he'll be more than happy to recommend some good dogging spots.

Banned

baffledsalmon

Ah, come on. I'll let you sign up to those sites you like to look at. I … Ah, come on. I'll let you sign up to those sites you like to look at. I can't promise VB will join in as he gets shy round strangers, but he'll be more than happy to recommend some good dogging spots.

Clumber Park

baffledsalmon

Ah, come on. I'll let you sign up to those sites you like to look at. I … Ah, come on. I'll let you sign up to those sites you like to look at. I can't promise VB will join in as he gets shy round strangers, but he'll be more than happy to recommend some good dogging spots.

I REFUSE.

vibeone

Clumber Park

just googled it and found this pic they are so obvious! Check out this woman on the left dogging. tut tut and kids within view also, disgusting...

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9538/clumber20park2020070820.jpg
    Edited by: "numptyj" 3rd Oct 2010

Banned

Haha that is actually clumber u weird near-me stalker!

Is it me, or is fluorescent jacket woman touching that girl's bum?

baffledsalmon

Is it me, or is fluorescent jacket woman touching that girl's bum?

LOL

paedo alert paedo alert

I think its just the seat.

all clear!

Wotwot123

Called teaching a child how to ride a bike

She looks pretty guilty about all the "teaching" she's doing.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767526
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691434
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563840

See more discussions