Found 31st Aug 2016
In a completely shameless rip off of DarkEnergy2012's smells thread, what are the unusual things you like the taste of?

I love Benylin, whenever I have a cold I'm always tempted to down a whole bottle of the stuff.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
73 Comments

Original Poster

Oh, and keep it clean boys and girls, I know exactly what some of you are thinking (_;)

MISC

Beer and wine X)

thewongwing101

MISC

Yeah, you get all sorts on here X)

Could be in a minority here but I absolutely love Marmite on buttered toast - and beer of course, but that's not weird or unusual oO is it ?
Edited by: "rogparki" 31st Aug 2016

Banned

rogparki

Could be in a minority here but I absolutely love Marmite on buttered … Could be in a minority here but I absolutely love Marmite on buttered toast

Proper butter?

YouDontWantToKnow

Proper butter?

Of course, none of those margarine type things .

Banned

rogparki

Of course, none of those margarine type things .

Certainly in my top 5

Sprouts.

Well, I think they count as I don't know anyone that likes them. Seriously, you could give me a bucket of them and I'd happily munch through the lot.

YouDontWantToKnow

Certainly in my top 5

And on the subject of toast and proper butter - if not Marmite then beans (HP or Branston , no supermarket own brands ) but with beans you need loads of butter , with Marmite not quite so much

biddilybah

Sprouts.Well, I think they count as I don't know anyone that likes them. … Sprouts.Well, I think they count as I don't know anyone that likes them. Seriously, you could give me a bucket of them and I'd happily munch through the lot.

I am fine with sprouts as long as they are not overcooked

Vegemite is a must here

rogparki

Could be in a minority here but I absolutely love Marmite on buttered … Could be in a minority here but I absolutely love Marmite on buttered toast - and beer of course, but that's not weird or unusual oO is it ?

youtube.com/wat…d4k X)

biddilybah

Sprouts.Well, I think they count as I don't know anyone that likes them. … Sprouts.Well, I think they count as I don't know anyone that likes them. Seriously, you could give me a bucket of them and I'd happily munch through the lot.

Now that is truly weird oO you win X)

thewongwing101

I am fine with sprouts as long as they are not overcooked :DVegemite is a … I am fine with sprouts as long as they are not overcooked :DVegemite is a must here

The softer the better, for me. Mushy sprouts are awesome. X)

summerof76

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzeOPTkod4kX)

And I always imagined you in hot pants - not a black dress X) but you do look good in it (_;)

biddilybah

Your poor missus oO

biddilybah

https://media.giphy.com/media/HE193wGJhRXnW/giphy.gif
some people will only eat them raw

rogparki

And I always imagined you in hot pants - not a black dress X)

I'm not 16 anymore X)

thewongwing101

Banned

rogparki

And on the subject of toast and proper butter - if not Marmite then beans … And on the subject of toast and proper butter - if not Marmite then beans (HP or Branston , no supermarket own brands ) but with beans you need loads of butter , with Marmite not quite so much

I put marmite is stews... delicious

I will not say anything rude. I will not say anything rude. I will not say anything rude.

Okay, I better go and play a game or something. This isn't working X)

banana and cheese & onion crisps butties

summerof76

But we don't really have to act grown up - do we ?

thewongwing101

http://replygif.net/i/1422.gif

X)

summerof76

Your poor missus oO

I have a missus?

Oh wait. Is that why I am single? Because of my love for sprouts? oO

Oh.

X)

YouDontWantToKnow

I put marmite is stews... delicious

Nice one
Anchovies in a stew
no really try it (tenderiser )awesome

Well all clean and decent so far -- apart from the sprouts !

moneysavingkitten

I will not say anything rude. I will not say anything rude. I will not … I will not say anything rude. I will not say anything rude. I will not say anything rude.Okay, I better go and play a game or something. This isn't working X)

Come on. Off to the naughty step...

https://media.giphy.com/media/Zoue3rdOSBPag/giphy.gif

X)

rogparki

Well all clean and decent so far -- apart from the sprouts !

Oh come on... Wongy just mentioned anchovies... They've got to be worse, surely? X)

biddilybah

Come on. Off to the naughty step...X)

Awww, but biiiidddddyyy, I didn't do it. I was good

biddilybah

Oh come on... Wongy just mentioned anchovies... They've got to be worse, … Oh come on... Wongy just mentioned anchovies... They've got to be worse, surely? X)

Just been polishing off an anchovied pizza

moneysavingkitten

Awww, but biiiidddddyyy, I didn't do it. I was good

You thought it. No excuses...

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/33/339ad2e25fb3e446517c72e1afcca6d10240e0185a36ca4b3ddc251a4a622a3d.jpg

It was such a clean thread - then somehow sprouts and anchovies became involved - Ugggghhhhh !

thewongwing101

You was forced to eat it, right? Right?

http://www.thewheelfx.com/lane/GIFS/AmazedBottleGlassesBigEyes.gif

I'm saying these things to you but I like sprouts so I really don't have any high ground to take here. X)

thewongwing101

You know anchovy in ancient Persian means "slug of the sea" oO

OK I just made that up Wongy you can stop vomiting now

biddilybah

You thought it. No excuses...

True X)

Banned

rogparki

You know anchovy in ancient Persian means "slug of the sea" oO

Slug of the sea

biddilybah

You'd probably fit as a fetish source in DE's smell thread after eating them too.

biddilybah

You was forced to eat it, right? Right?I'm saying these things to you but … You was forced to eat it, right? Right?I'm saying these things to you but I like sprouts so I really don't have any high ground to take here. X)

You can't beat a few bits of anchovy on a pizza for adding flavour.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions