Groups

Unusual Request?!

I bought 24 season 3 from eBay on dvd and the numpty didnt send the 1st disc even though it said un-opened on the listing. He has now no longer a registered user so cant do nothing and all i want to do is watch it!

Does any one have 24 season 3 disc 1? If so could they be very kind and send it to me 2nd class in an envelope and i will pay you £1 to cover postage costs (only costs £0.30p to send 2nd class) and i will send it back asap?

Tried looking for a t*****t but couldnt find any.

10 Comments

Are you not able to open a SNAD case through Paypal? (Providing that is how you paid).

Original Poster

Possibly, but i dont want to wait ages to get money back, i just want to watch the first disc!

try blockbuster m8 should have it in there

Banned

cannot help you with the disc, put deffo put in a paypal dispute, you will at least get ya money back

kiwinator;8616812

Possibly, but i dont want to wait ages to get money back, i just want to … Possibly, but i dont want to wait ages to get money back, i just want to watch the first disc!

do that first mate. then look for a replacement :thumbsup:

If you get a paypal refund, I have 24 seasons 1 - 4 which I will be listing on here next week or so if you are interested.

Hi bud, I could send you the disk as long as you send it back, completely understand that you are desperate to watch it, I have just checked and I have it here, as long as you post it back soonish. Good will to all!!
    If you don't i'll send Jack round to kick your door down
    p.m your address and ill get it sorted

mrman007;8617006

Hi bud, I could send you the disk as long as you send it back, completely … Hi bud, I could send you the disk as long as you send it back, completely understand that you are desperate to watch it, I have just checked and I have it here, as long as you post it back soonish. Good will to all!! If you don't i'll send Jack round to kick your door down :)p.m your address and ill get it sorted

well done that man! rep'd

Disco;8617015

well done that man! rep'd

Thankyou :prop: This is a community after all.

mrman007;8617058

Thankyou :prop: This is a community after all.

hmm you wouldn't think so with some people :p::p:whistling::thumbsup: good on ya
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.44
      2. Need help with home Internet dropping out please33
      3. Jury service710
      4. connect tablet25

See more discussions