unusual yes i know...but...i am having a wine tonight will not fill you in on the stressful week as we all have them(near enough)

13 replies
12 Comments

tell me about it, i just realised ive got 8 days till my exams start and i know absolutely nothing :lol:

Original Poster

thank you to my buddies who well cheered me up and they didnt even know but i found out :-) xxx

Original Poster

micoo;7050536

tell me about it, i just realised ive got 8 days till my exams start and … tell me about it, i just realised ive got 8 days till my exams start and i know absolutely nothing :lol:

see it will just fly by but i,m sure you will cope you always seeem very level headed and in control :thumbsup:

Lanny or Buckie?

Original Poster

cannyscot;7050546

Lanny or Buckie?

coatbridge LD!

micoo;7050536

tell me about it, i just realised ive got 8 days till my exams start and … tell me about it, i just realised ive got 8 days till my exams start and i know absolutely nothing :lol:

the answer is 42

wulshaz;7050549

coatbridge LD!

Dark or clear?

wulshaz;7050542

see it will just fly by but i,m sure you will cope you always seeem very … see it will just fly by but i,m sure you will cope you always seeem very level headed and in control :thumbsup:

thankyou :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;7050558

thankyou :thumbsup:

honestly good luck i hope you do well you deserve it :thumbsup:
and i will be one of they ones who sit back and say...
i remember him :-D

Original Poster

cannyscot;7050557

Dark or clear?

well dark :thumbsup:

wulshaz;7050566

well dark :thumbsup:

Prefer Tesco Tawny myself - the Jakie's tipple!

Original Poster

cannyscot;7050573

Prefer Tesco Tawny myself - the Jakie's tipple!

jakkies tipple in coatbrigg! is eldorado :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3593
    2. black friday dates for halfords11
    3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…66
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226663

See more discussions