Groups
    EXPIRED

Unwanted £3 off voucher for Alien vs Predator for use in Sainsburys

Got this out off those machines when i went shopping yesterday. Its vilid up till 18/03/10.
    If this is off any use to anyone then i can post it on.

Also have a tripple points voucher that maybee handy if you are going to buy a Tv or something. Not worth anything to me as i only get a few bits when i go there.

7 Comments

Banned

Me please :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;7898267

Me please :thumbsup:

Did you want both vouchers. Pm me youre address and ill post them over the weekend!

Banned

leecroot;7898276

Did you want both vouchers. Pm me youre address and ill post them over … Did you want both vouchers. Pm me youre address and ill post them over the weekend!

Yes, please.

I will pm you now.

Do you want any money for postage?

Original Poster

DLM;7898294

Yes, please.I will pm you now.Do you want any money for postage?

No problem. I got some stamps so thats fine!

Banned

leecroot;7898317

No problem. I got some stamps so thats fine!

OK, pming you now and repping you x x

tHESE VOUCHERS HAVE TO BE USED WITH THE NECTAR CARD THEY WERE ISSUED WITH DONT THEY?

OOPS SORRY FOR CAPS

Original Poster

MANJ_007;7898631

tHESE VOUCHERS HAVE TO BE USED WITH THE NECTAR CARD THEY WERE ISSUED WITH … tHESE VOUCHERS HAVE TO BE USED WITH THE NECTAR CARD THEY WERE ISSUED WITH DONT THEY?OOPS SORRY FOR CAPS

no these are the ones that come out off the machine at the till. ive used ones ive found on the floor before.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235

See more discussions