Unwanted McDonalds Monopoly Prizes

Found 29th Mar 2017
I have a couple of unwanted instant wins from McDonalds Monopoly:

£5 off prezzybox.com x2
*TAKEN* £10 off phone case from wrappz.com (only for iPhone or Samsung)
*TAKEN* Now TV Pass (choose from either 3 month cinema pass, 3 month entertainment pass, 1 week sports pass or 4 months kids pass)
20% off kitsound.co.uk
*TAKEN* £10 off redletterdays
Free 6x4" Photo book from Snapfish

The discount codes are free to anybody who wants them. I'd trade the Now TV pass for any instant win food item
Community Updates
MiscMonopoly
41 Comments
Would love A sports pass
But don't have anything to trade
Thank you anyway
Edited by: "Wongy110" 29th Mar 2017
phone case code please.
Original Poster
marcb4617

phone case code please.

Sent.
I'd love an entertainment pass if you have one to spare, but don't yet have anything to trade (yet) I'd afraid

I'd certainly be happy to return the favour once I do though.
got a brew a apple pie and some other food item to trade for a sports pass if your interested. i will check what the other item is in a minute. the other item is a drink sorry thought it was something decent.
Edited by: "jymufc" 29th Mar 2017
Wormy

Sent.

​Thank you
marcb4617

phone case code please.

​Thank you
Wormy

Sent.

​Hi. My phone isn't available to make a case. So I haven't redeemed the code.
Original Poster
marcb4617

​Hi. My phone isn't available to make a case. So I haven't redeemed the c … ​Hi. My phone isn't available to make a case. So I haven't redeemed the code.

Thanks for letting me know
im interested in a phone case code
if its still available
I have a an unwanted now tv code, will only end up in the bin so anyone that would like it can message me and I will forward the code. First come first served obviously
lg27

I have a an unwanted now tv code, will only end up in the bin so anyone … I have a an unwanted now tv code, will only end up in the bin so anyone that would like it can message me and I will forward the code. First come first served obviously

If no-one has claimed it, could I have your Now TV code please?
Is the now TV pass still available?

Thanks
midlandscomics

I'd love an entertainment pass if you have one to spare, but don't yet … I'd love an entertainment pass if you have one to spare, but don't yet have anything to trade (yet) I'd afraid :(I'd certainly be happy to return the favour once I do though.

oO
I'm after a phone case code
ryxnhxrdy

I'm after a phone case code

I have a £10 off phone case code PM if you still want it.
Sstuff

I have a £10 off phone case code PM if you still want it.

I can't pm you because it says I'm not an active member
I have a one month magazine subscription code is: DKRMQ44836. Go to readly.co.uk/mcd
If anyone has a Now TV pass that they dont need can you please message me.
Original Poster
Added a couple more unwanted discounts: £10 off redletterdays and 20% off kitsound.
If anyone has a now tv pass I'd love one please.
ryxnhxrdy

I can't pm you because it says I'm not an active member

id love it plz if its available.
I have a now tv pass and 1 months readly subscription if anyone wants them let me know
Reece199

I have a now tv pass and 1 months readly subscription if anyone wants … I have a now tv pass and 1 months readly subscription if anyone wants them let me know

I have sent you a message.
1 month subscription to readly.co.uk
DKGRT4JNM7
Original Poster
The NOW TV Pass is still available. If you have already claimed an instant win pass, you will not be able to claim another of the same type.
Wormy

The NOW TV Pass is still available. If you have already claimed an … The NOW TV Pass is still available. If you have already claimed an instant win pass, you will not be able to claim another of the same type.

I would love an entertainment pass if you have an extra one spare.
If the redletterdays.code is still available that would be appreciated
I've had 10 spare codes for now tv pass and 1 month subscription for magazines and 2x 5 prezzy box if any1 wants them.
mummyhull

I've had 10 spare codes for now tv pass and 1 month subscription for … I've had 10 spare codes for now tv pass and 1 month subscription for magazines and 2x 5 prezzy box if any1 wants them.

just pmd you
mummyhull

I've had 10 spare codes for now tv pass and 1 month subscription for … I've had 10 spare codes for now tv pass and 1 month subscription for magazines and 2x 5 prezzy box if any1 wants them.

Just sent you a PM.
macccheshire

Just sent you a PM.

if you if you still have a code spare,i could give it a good home & would really appreciate it thx

How do I claim my magazine and also I've got a now tv pass and don't know how to get it properly
I've got £10 off red letter days and a now TV pass if anyone cares
deleted1431257
Error440

I've got £10 off red letter days and a now TV pass if anyone cares

Can I have the NowTV pass if available?
Original Poster
Just got a code for a free 6x4" photobook from snapfish (£1.99 postage) if anybody wants it.
One month magazine subscription.
Anyone wanna do a swap
do you still have the 6x4 photobook? please
Does anyone have any spare codes that they dont want?

Please PM me if you do please as i need a few more to get a Now TV pass.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions