EXPIRED

Unwanted Pontins Holiday Up for grabs

Can't go unfortunately so someone else might as well...

This weekend

6-9 June

Camber Sands

Pontins have okayed this transfer, i have to email them the details of the person going by this afternoon.

Also posted on MSE

(By the way this is my first post)

14 Comments

im interested, how many people is it for

Original Poster

Its for four in total. One bedroom with a bunk bed and then a bed settee in lounge. All you pay for is electricity

i will take it off your hands as there is myself my partner and my little girl but we could always take my niece with us aswell, but i need to talk to my partner first, to make sure we can go. as i wouldn't want to take it when someone else could have a break

im up for this...can i pm you my details?

Original Poster

Someone has secured the holiday now, just sorting it out. If it falls through I'll post reply on this thread.

i would like to go with my children pls

ok thanks! let me know if they cant do it please!

Cheers!

Original Poster

mhurdman I have pm'd you

did i get the holiday?
sorry not me then

Original Poster

It's still up for grabs actually, getting messed about a bit to be honest so the next person who PM's me gets it. I need name and address and you'll need to stay onlin until I've phoned pontins.

charis18uk;2249614

mhurdman I have pm'd you

Pm you back with details

I will stay online!

Moved to misc, the freebies forum is not for giving personal things away....

the free hols are on offer again just do a search for my new pontins free hols thread
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions