Unzipping a downloaded DS game

Hi, im hoping someone can help me please......

A few months ago someone, i can't remember who told me of a couple of website where i could download winrar or something like for free. I did and it worked fine. We have since had a new computer and i've lost it. Could anyone help me in unzipping nds games....

29 Comments

[url]www.google.co.uk[/url] + "winrar" = rarlab.com/dow…htm

GROAN

Heres a crazy idea....

Buy the game?:whistling:

teambintip;3139514

[url]www.google.co.uk[/url] + "winrar" = … [url]www.google.co.uk[/url] + "winrar" = http://www.rarlab.com/download.htmGROAN

I lol'd. :-D

Maybe they haven't heard of Google.

Whats this google you speak off.

strike;3139586

very good :-D

strike;3139586

I, some times take photos with it, it has nice profile I guess :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the sarcastic comments, i already did that and downloaded it but it didn't work for some reason, i didn't know if i was doing something wrong......

tmcghee;3139701

Thanks for the sarcastic comments, i already did that and downloaded it … Thanks for the sarcastic comments, i already did that and downloaded it but it didn't work for some reason, i didn't know if i was doing something wrong......

What was the error?

Original Poster

It downloads ok, then when i go to unzip a game its says, "no device been found", i am probably doing something silly wrong, will wait for hubby to come home to help me. thanks anyway

stratomaster;3139547

Heres a crazy idea....Buy the game?:whistling:

She may have backed up her own game, compressed it, uploaded it to 'net and then downloaded it again ?

ctuk;3139771

She may have backed up his own game, compressed it, uploaded it to 'net … She may have backed up his own game, compressed it, uploaded it to 'net and then downloaded it again ?

Thats definatly what I do....for sure.

ctuk;3139771

She may have backed up his own game, compressed it, uploaded it to 'net … She may have backed up his own game, compressed it, uploaded it to 'net and then downloaded it again ?

yeah your right....

unlikely though

Original Poster

strike;3139838

]Mate This Website will help you feel free to rep me any more help pm me

thanks for nothing

Banned

lol

Funniest thread in a long while :giggle:

tmcghee;3139760

It downloads ok, then when i go to unzip a game its says, "no device been … It downloads ok, then when i go to unzip a game its says, "no device been found", i am probably doing something silly wrong, will wait for hubby to come home to help me. thanks anyway

Try ]win-zip

We're not all computer whizzkids here, actually most aren't.

Abvance;3140193

agreed, i thought you could ask for help on here?

Abvance;3140193

MissRoo;3140217

It was only friendly teasing. What the OP asked for wasn't technical, a simple "google" search isn't hard.

Try it, put "winrar" in Google, the 1st result returned will take you to a free trial.

MissRoo;3140217

help breaking the law?

ctuk;3140269

help breaking the law?

no the fact they wanted winrar .. can be used for many things.

thesaint;3140248

It was only friendly teasing. What the OP asked for wasn't technical, a … It was only friendly teasing. What the OP asked for wasn't technical, a simple "google" search isn't hard. Try it, put "winrar" in Google, the 1st result returned will take you to a free trial.

lol yeh .. but some people dont even know google will help like that.. im serious, people really dont know. my parents for one :roll:

Also i dont need to try it, i believe you! .. ive gone to google for many things myself :thumbsup:

MissRoo;3140279

You're right it can be used for many things.

However, as the OP stated, its to unzip downloaded nds games

MissRoo;3140306

lol yeh .. but some people dont even know google will help like that.. im … lol yeh .. but some people dont even know google will help like that.. im serious, people really dont know. my parents for one :roll:Also i dont need to try it, i believe you! .. ive gone to google for many things myself :thumbsup:

Yes, but the OP did get links immediately, and hasn't even said "Thanks", deserves more ribbing if you ask me.

MissRoo;3140279

Could anyone help me in unzipping nds games

:whistling:

thesaint;3140339

Yes, but the OP did get links immediately, and hasn't even said "Thanks", … Yes, but the OP did get links immediately, and hasn't even said "Thanks", deserves more ribbing if you ask me.

yes, think they said they didnt like the comments tho :? .. mb they will thank you, have patience!! :giggle:

teambintip;3140337

You're right it can be used for many things. However, as the OP stated, … You're right it can be used for many things. However, as the OP stated, its to unzip downloaded nds games

yeh, but i was replying to whoever said something to me (sorry cant remember who) ..to the fact they asked for something.... .. i read what they wanted it for, however thats up to them i guess.

ctuk;3140341

:whistling:

i know, but i was talking bout winrar.. that wasnt clear i know.. read my above comment.

Original Poster

Problem sorted, its because our new computer is vista and not xp, didn't like vista, used other PC and it worked.
Thanks for help.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
    2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
    3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
    4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions