Up for grabs - 3 Cravendale Codes

6 replies
Found 23rd Jun 2011
Please PM me if you'd like the codes. First come first served. I have 3 going spare.

6 Comments

i have private messaged you, if all gone then no worries

HUKD should be changed to HotUKCravendaleCodes, honestly - it's mental. What wisdom does a code give you anyway? I assume some freebies?

Original Poster

Legendaryjordan

HUKD should be changed to HotUKCravendaleCodes, honestly - it's mental. … HUKD should be changed to HotUKCravendaleCodes, honestly - it's mental. What wisdom does a code give you anyway? I assume some freebies?

No wisdom Just free collectables. Collection 1 I had loads of T-Towels and Mugs that had a space for Biscuits that I just gave away to friends and family. This collection I wasn't that interested, I only liked the latte mugs and so have a few for work and for friends. If you purchase the milk anyway, it's only a case of entering the codes onto the website. I use my work address for postage so no personal details given, a win win in my book

Check out the website rewards.milkmatters.co.uk/

All codes now gone, but anymore that come my way I'll do likewise before the deadline.

Code did not work, but thank you anyway, so still need 2 more codes, may have helped if i didnt keep chucking the containers without removing codes lol
Edited by: "secretwoman123" 23rd Jun 2011

need 3 more for a item.. any floating about?

Original Poster

secretwoman123

Code did not work, but thank you anyway, so still need 2 more codes, may … Code did not work, but thank you anyway, so still need 2 more codes, may have helped if i didnt keep chucking the containers without removing codes lol

Just sent you two more
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5am gym crew20139
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2636
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769530
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604822

See more discussions