EXPIRED

Up to 50% off Dell Vostro laptops and desktops!

Dell are emailing out mystery coupons for 5%, 15%, 25% and even 50% off.

See:

www1.euro.dell.com/con…197

5% off: MV419CF6Z6K0D2

If anyone gets the higher value coupons, please post here!

33 Comments

Rocky Raccoon;5330922

]http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx/emea/segments/bsd/promos/uk/en/mystery_coupon?c=uk&l=en&s=bsd%20&dgc=EM&cid=22687&lid=530197

it will be amazing if there is code for 50% off ~~~~

Banned

emailing them to who exactly?

I have had 5 laptops from them but have had no emails for this offer at all.

Is that not business customers only though?

Well if they're for Vostro it will be business users...or those who have bought has business users.

dimebars;5330985

emailing them to who exactly?

+1 - not had anything in my inbox (ordered a laptop last year) and no obvious signs of where to get the codes from ...

I have bought 2 from the business site and 3 from the Home side ,but still not had any emails about this offer.

Original Poster

If you are subscribed as a business customer, then you should get one I guess.

i got the email today .. same voucher code for 5% off.

Just had the email. %5 off for me.

So I wonder why I got the 15% one? Just retrieved it from the trash!
333?LGBMPZ7H3$

Just tried it - gets 15% off delivery as well.

normalnorm;5331277

So I wonder why I got the 15% one? Just retrieved it from the … So I wonder why I got the 15% one? Just retrieved it from the trash!333?LGBMPZ7H3$Just tried it - gets 15% of delivery as well.

delivery is coming up as free for me

thanks for that code

the only downfall of this is I guess you are only eligable for the discount if you recived that specific code, like the littlewood vouchers I guess this could end in tears for some, still good post OP and great spirit everyone

Moved to misc as its not a deal, these coupon codes are 1 use only and emailed out to those registered for Dell SB emails.
By all means post your codes here for others to use but you will only get one use out of each.
My coupon code for 15% off is 8F12GP116LXTW? if anyone wants to use it.

MikeT;5331340

Moved to misc as its not a deal, these coupon codes are 1 use only and … Moved to misc as its not a deal, these coupon codes are 1 use only and emailed out to those registered for Dell SB emails.By all means post your codes here for others to use but you will only get one use out of each. My coupon code for 15% off is 8F12GP116LXTW? if anyone wants to use it.

cheers for clearing that up mike I thought that may be the case :thumbsup:

MikeT;5331340

Moved to misc as its not a deal, these coupon codes are 1 use only and … Moved to misc as its not a deal, these coupon codes are 1 use only and emailed out to those registered for Dell SB emails.By all means post your codes here for others to use but you will only get one use out of each. My coupon code for 15% off is 8F12GP116LXTW? if anyone wants to use it.

Although I guess the 5% one must be a universal code if more than one person has received the same code. Again, thanks for clearing the usage criteria.

ace101;5331320

delivery is coming up as free for methanks for that code

You're right - free delivery, must pay more attention. Hope the code goes through for you if you're using it.

I just got a 50% code, so it's not all hype!!
I won't be posting however as it seems specfic, sorry.

However it's not EXACTLY 50% off...

BEFORE:
PRICE £309.00 15.00 % £355.35
Total Delivery Charge £20.00 15.00 % £23.00
Delivery Charge Discount -£20.00 15.00 % -£23.00

Total Price £309.00 £355.35

AFTER:

Price £154.50 15.00 % £177.68
Total Delivery Charge £20.00 15.00 % £23.00
Total Price £174.50 £200.68

Well done as the 50% coupon only goes to I think its .5% of those registered (thats 1/2 a %)

normalnorm;5331486

You're right - free delivery, must pay more attention. Hope the code … You're right - free delivery, must pay more attention. Hope the code goes through for you if you're using it.

nah i wont be using it, am waiting for windows 7 to come out.

Original Poster

ace101;5331562

nah i wont be using it, am waiting for windows 7 to come out.

Do you know what the release date is?

Zedmeister;5331612

Do you know what the release date is?

It doesnt have one yet. But word is it will be available before the new year.
Also microsoft will be offering a free upgrade to win7 for new comps bought after sometime in june/july (I think)

deathtrap3000;5331722

It doesnt have one yet. But word is it will be available before the new … It doesnt have one yet. But word is it will be available before the new year. Also microsoft will be offering a free upgrade to win7 for new comps bought after sometime in june/july (I think)

yeah i heard its during the summer period - or that might have been the free upgrade.
havent seen any official windows 7 date yet.

deathtrap3000;5331722

It doesnt have one yet. But word is it will be available before the new … It doesnt have one yet. But word is it will be available before the new year. Also microsoft will be offering a free upgrade to win7 for new comps bought after sometime in june/july (I think)

where did you hear that???? source please

joshtbh;5333860

where did you hear that???? source please

Which bit?
Its all over the web if you look.

i often get dell offers for business, ive had a couple vostros. not received a voucher tho.
dell also classed me as a business customer when i had inspirons for some reason

deathtrap3000;5333955

Which bit?Its all over the web if you look.

Also microsoft will be offering a free upgrade to win7 for new comps … Also microsoft will be offering a free upgrade to win7 for new comps bought after sometime in june/july (I think)

that bit, not heard that until it was mentioned, i need to buy a laptop but am holding off for 7's release, unless this can be verified ?

joshtbh;5334275

that bit, not heard that until it was mentioned, i need to buy a laptop … that bit, not heard that until it was mentioned, i need to buy a laptop but am holding off for 7's release, unless this can be verified ?

Oh right. Yeh they will be doing it. Its the same thing they did with Win XP/Vista to stop the slowdown of sales leading up to launch. I was unsure of the date but I found it again and its from July 1st.
Heres the link
engadget.com/200…ed/

Wow - thanks for that. Wonder if MS are going to release any confirmation of this!

I thought they moved it forwards to June 28th for some reason.
Just google 'vista upgrade to windows 7'.

Banned

Hi

If anyone has a 15% or more voucher that they will not be using, I would be most grateful!!!!

Thanks xx

i need a 15% code please, would be great to get one

i know you all love me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
    2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014478

See more discussions