Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

http://www.philseed.com/images/vx-viva-69.JPG

His teeth are a little scary.

emasu;6720582

Up your viva!

Up It!

Anyone know what the channels gonna be like?

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;6720608

Anyone know what the channels gonna be like?

its already started, its not that bad actually lol

Adam2050;6720599

His teeth are a little scary.

that bloke freaks me out maaaaaan!

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6720634

that bloke freaks me out maaaaaan!

i require you, to up your viva

danny09;6720622

its just another music channel...nothing interesting :whistling:

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6720652

its just another music channel...nothing interesting :whistling:

exactly, its not actually that bad, plays alright music lol

danny09;6720637

i require you, to up your viva

No.. You up your Viva!

Hi Danny...........................did we chat last night loooooooooool

Boy was I on the naughty step this morning. Kenny put the empty wine bottles into fridge this morning lol so when I got up to get my morning cuppa.........there in the fridge was the empty wine bottles, empty dip tub AND empty packs of crisps hahahahahahahahaha

made out i was mad and put on a HOW DARE YOU face but was in stitches !!

Original Poster

Jetpac;6720672

No.. You up your Viva!

up your viva init bruv

bossyboots;6720673

Hi Danny...........................did we chat last night … Hi Danny...........................did we chat last night looooooooooolBoy was I on the naughty step this morning. Kenny put the empty wine bottles into fridge this morning lol so when I got up to get my morning cuppa.........there in the fridge was the empty wine bottles, empty dip tub AND empty packs of crisps hahahahahahahahahamade out i was mad and put on a HOW DARE YOU face but was in stitches !!

:lol: yes we did!!! you was absolutely out of it :lol: talk to me on msn then i can tell you what you was actually like lol!!!

danny09;6720662

exactly, its not actually that bad, plays alright music lol

not actually needed neither lol

danny09;6720622

Has it? :? Maybe I need to up my viva then ... :whistling:

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;6720726

Has it? :? Maybe I need to up my viva then ... :whistling:

well i require you to up your viva lol

danny09;6720690

:lol: yes we did!!! you was absolutely out of it :lol: talk to me on msn … :lol: yes we did!!! you was absolutely out of it :lol: talk to me on msn then i can tell you what you was actually like lol!!!

no no NO msn gangbang for bossyboots tonight lol........................once a week is enough and am still recovering from the other night :-D

I still got up mega early you know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,walked old Haggis the mutt at 7am, but I looked like a big issue seller and people coming up giving me money for food lol

edit ............no they werent lol but wouldnt have been surprised if they did!!!

Original Poster

bossyboots;6720734

no no NO msn gangbang for bossyboots tonight … no no NO msn gangbang for bossyboots tonight lol........................once a week is enough and am still recovering from the other night :-DI still got up mega early you know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,walked old Haggis the mutt at 7am, but I looked like a big issue seller and people coming up giving me money for food loledit ............no they werent lol but wouldnt have been surprised if they did!!!

:lol:!!! there isn't enough people online for that lol just come on msn single convo

danny09;6720729

well i require you to up your viva lol

Erm, plz sir ... I require help in uping my viva .... I'm having trouble finding it :oops:

danny09;6720747

:lol:!!! there isn't enough people online for that lol just come on … :lol:!!! there isn't enough people online for that lol just come on msn single convo

two minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;6720769

Erm, plz sir ... I require help in uping my viva .... I'm having trouble … Erm, plz sir ... I require help in uping my viva .... I'm having trouble finding it :oops:

i dont think i can, but i know this person can

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu322/danny09_02/upyourviva.jpg

danny09;6720809

i dont think i can, but i know this person can

I meant what channel is it on, wondered if i needed to rescan or not :roll:

freeview 21
sky 358

Original Poster

crumpdale;6720885

freeview 21 sky 358

im guessing you like this channel ? lol

crumpdale;6720885

freeview 21 sky 358

i got tmf on 21 :? do i need to rescan then or does it come on at certain times?

EDIT ... i got it, just comes up as TMF still on the menu. A name change then.

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;6720927

i got tmf on 21 :? do i need to rescan then or does it come on at certain … i got tmf on 21 :? do i need to rescan then or does it come on at certain times?

you need to rescan, it has been saying you need to rescan for about a month now, there are quite a few new channels :thumbsup:

danny09;6720937

you need to rescan, it has been saying you need to rescan for about a … you need to rescan, it has been saying you need to rescan for about a month now, there are quite a few new channels :thumbsup:

I did a scan at end of sept.
OMG, that ad has just come on lol

Now up it!! hehe:p

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;6720954

I did a scan at end of sept. OMG, that ad has just come on lolNow up … I did a scan at end of sept. OMG, that ad has just come on lolNow up it!! hehe:p

up your viva init bruv!!!

danny09;6720957

up your viva init bruv!!!

Lol, i'm sure i should be doing something else instead of upping my viva .... like sleeping hehe

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;6720969

Lol, i'm sure i should be doing something else instead of upping my viva … Lol, i'm sure i should be doing something else instead of upping my viva .... like sleeping hehe

:lol: nah upping your viva is more fun plus i can't im working through my beer i have just found lol

Beer on a week night??

Wont that lower your viva? lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315410
    2. Lower car insurance76
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604797
    4. word association Game74244889

See more discussions