Upcoming EA Access titles announced and Mass Effect Andromeda 10 hour Play First Trial dated

Editor 11 replies
Found 20th Jan
http://teambeyond.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/EA-Access-Header.jpg

So Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 we're added to the EA Access program a couple of days ago which is absolutely fantastic news, we just need to hold out for that all important Vietnam DLC to go on sale now

EA have announced that the upcoming names of titles to be added to the vault are -

o Dead Space™ Ignition
o Madden NFL™ 17
o Skate™ 3
o Zuma's Revenge™

No dates have been given as of yet.

http://digitaloutburst.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/MEA-header.jpg

And Mass Effect Andromeda will be available to play for 10 hours starting March 16, 2017. Happy Days. Remember, it's only on Xbox One.

11 Comments

crap, might have to repurchase an Xbox One just for Skate 3 X)

This is just Xbox and not Origin Access?

AsariMilk

Should be Origin access too for Mass Effect
Edited by: "sweeten16" 20th Jan

Original Poster Editor

AsariMilk

I would have thought so. Although no mention yet.

ea.com/eaa…tml

In 2 minds about mass effect. I can't wait to play it, not been excited about a game years in advance since half life 2, but I know these sorts of games are also best played 6 months later after it's been patched properly...

Cheers buzz saw you on battlefield bad company 2 last night noobin up lol

Original Poster Editor

darkimports

Cheers buzz saw you on battlefield bad company 2 last night noobin up lol

Most probably my best FPS game of all time. I unfortunately played it on PlayStation 3 back in the day, and spent a hell of a lot of time doing so. I'm still getting to grips with it on X1, but can't wait for the Vietnam DLC to drop down in price

Bought Vietnam back in the day, jumped on this week and the servers are empty unfortunately.
Biggest game I got into had 4 players.

Original Poster Editor

thedvdmonster

Bought Vietnam back in the day, jumped on this week and the servers are … Bought Vietnam back in the day, jumped on this week and the servers are empty unfortunately. Biggest game I got into had 4 players.

I'd expect a sale soon, they generally do when games go BC. With any luck, it should bump the numbers.

Didn't happen for cod 3, servers were scarce.

BuzzDuraband

:DMost probably my best FPS game of all time. I unfortunately played it … :DMost probably my best FPS game of all time. I unfortunately played it on PlayStation 3 back in the day, and spent a hell of a lot of time doing so. I'm still getting to grips with it on X1, but can't wait for the Vietnam DLC to drop down in price

Yeah my favourite FPS too. I probably clocked up 2000hrs on ps3 and former number one in the world life was simpler back then lol will pick up vietnam when its on sale aswell
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2129
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769295
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions