Update Emergency Assist Details for Free - Address, Name and Phone Number

Found 8th Jan
I wanted to update my address with Emergency Assist breakdown cover on the weekend and saw there was a charge of £5 to do this.

After a bit of looking around I went to the website that they direct you towards to get your documents for your policy.

I went to the link below and saw a section on the right hand side of the page called Policyholder Information.

I clicked the little pencil and this enabled me to edit my policy information without having to pay Emergency Assist to do so.

I have since asked Emergency Assist to confirm my home address and they have informed me that it is the one I updated it to on the weekend.

On the main Emergency Assist website, when clicking on the Members tab you are presented with three options:
Change Your Vehicle
Change Your Name
Change Your Address

You can Change Your Name and Change Your Address through the portal link below and avoid the admin charges of £5 each time.

emergencyassistltd.schemeserve.com/sch…spx

You will need to log in with the details that you setup when you took out the policy, but the website does offer options if you have forgotten your username or password.

-99dealz
Community Updates
MiscPhones
3 Comments
mod
Thanks for sharing, I've moved this over to misc as it's more info based than a deal.
Heat!
Original Poster
niceroundpound8th Jan

Thanks for sharing, I've moved this over to misc as it's more info based …Thanks for sharing, I've moved this over to misc as it's more info based than a deal.

Can't you put this as a freebie as no-one will see it and there won't be heat if not...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions