Groups

update for media manager psp

we paid for the media manager for our psp, then we sold the psp. now we got an email giving us a free upgrade to Free Upgrade to Media Manager PRO for PSP
    Sony Creative Software is happy to announce Media Manager PRO for PSP (PlayStation®Portable) 2.5 software. we dont need it, can anyone else use it? if so, tell me what to do and i will give it to you.

8 Comments

hocka

we paid for the media manager for our psp, then we sold the psp. now we … we paid for the media manager for our psp, then we sold the psp. now we got an email giving us a free upgrade to Free Upgrade to Media Manager PRO for PSP™Sony Creative Software is happy to announce Media Manager PRO for PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) 2.5 software. we dont need it, can anyone else use it? if so, tell me what to do and i will give it to you.

Can I have it please, it should be a link in the email, or a promo code. Thanks ur brill :thumbsup:

Original Poster

pm sent

hocka

pm sent

Thank you, will you send me the download link please. Thanks

if anyone is interested i can upload a really good dvd to psp converter

Original Poster

done bryan!

Thanks very much. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

is everything okay with it?

i would like to get the code plz
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions