Groups

UPDATE McDonalds Monopoly 24th march but with PLAY.COM VOUCHERS

EASY WIN MONOPOLY IS BACK AT MC DONALDS - 24th MARCH - 4th MAY 2010

im sure everybody knows about monopoly at mcdonalds by know but in the previous years they have used hmv vouchers, not the cheapest store lets be honest.
    but know instead they are using play.com vouchers, alot better i think
    thats the offer.

--

After four successful Monopoly promotions, this year it returns as Easy Win Monopoly with a 1 in 3 chance of winning! We know our customers are excited about winning and Easy Win Monopoly gives them the chance to win some amazing prizes!

The prize pool includes some fabulous prizes including a huge cash prize of half a million pounds, 2x £300K to spend on a home with FindaProperty.com, 10x FIFA World Cup Final packages , 10x Fiat 500 plus guaranteed money off with Play.com! New for 2010 customers now have the chance to win a £1000 Visa Prepaid Card online every hour for the duration of the promotion. Plus lots of great tasting McDonald's food prizes to be won which we know our customers love.

To play Easy Win Monopoly customers will receive Peel and Reveal game stickers when purchasing Monopoly promotional items

Single game stickers are available with:

Medium cold drinks
    Medium Fries
    Creme Egg McFlurry
    Mozzarella Dippers

Double game stickers have two game stickers plus guaranteed Play.com money off voucher:
    Large cold drinks
    Large Fries
    Chicken Selects (3 and 5 pieces)
    Chicken Legend (salsa and mayo)
    Premium Salads
    The Quarter Pounder Deluxe NEW
    The Quarter Pounder Deluxe with Bacon NEW

Please note: game stickers will not be available on Hot Cups or Deli packaging

Stickers on a roll will be available for customers where the EVM drink is not served in a cup.
    e.g. bottled water, Tropicana, milk or fruit shoot. Or when a Garden Side Salad is chosen instead of fries and when replacing damaged stickers on packaging.

Medium EVM = 1 Single sticker
    Large EVM= 1 Double sticker

Stickers should always be handed to customers rather then placed on the tray or in the bag.

How to Win:

Customers will have three ways to win.

1. INSTANT WIN Customers can win instantly be peeling and revealing an instant win prize

2. COLLECT TO WIN Similar to the board game, customers can win by collecting Monopoly property sets and sticking them on the game board

3. WIN ONLINE: NEW!

Once the customer has peeled their game sticker they will find an 8 digit online code at the bottom of the sticker
    They will then need to log to mcdonalds.co.uk/mon…oly and enter their code for a chance to win a £1000 Visa Prepaid card
    If the customer code is received at the winning moment for that hour they will be notified how to claim their prize

9 Comments

Original Poster

[CENTER]http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/static/img/monopoly/hero_easy-win-1-3.png

ORIGINAL POST BY andypico001 hotukdeals.com/ite…h-m[/CENTER]

Nice heads up

Aww man, I love McDonalds and I love the Monopoly thing.. Only problem is, my local McDonalds is proper nasty (soggy greasy burgers, rock hard chips, vanilla tasting chocolate milkshake etc) and I promised myself I would never go back :cry:

I guess I should really complain, but then again.. KFC makes such a tasty alternative :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Grey"][SIZE="1"]in before, 'phearfactor is a chav' lol[/SIZE][/COLOR]

PhearFactor;8082744

Aww man, I love McDonalds and I love the Monopoly thing.. Only problem … Aww man, I love McDonalds and I love the Monopoly thing.. Only problem is, my local McDonalds is proper nasty (soggy greasy burgers, rock hard chips, vanilla tasting chocolate milkshake etc) and I promised myself I would never go back :cry:I guess I should really complain, but then again.. KFC makes such a tasty alternative :thumbsup:[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Silver"]in before, 'phearfactor is a chav' lol[/COLOR][/SIZE]

chavy post

PhearFactor;8082744

Aww man, I love McDonalds and I love the Monopoly thing.. Only problem … Aww man, I love McDonalds and I love the Monopoly thing.. Only problem is, my local McDonalds is proper nasty (soggy greasy burgers, rock hard chips, vanilla tasting chocolate milkshake etc) and I promised myself I would never go back :cry:I guess I should really complain, but then again.. KFC makes such a tasty alternative [COLOR=#00e0][SIZE=1]in before, 'phearfactor is a chav' lol[/SIZE][/COLOR]

That sounds like my local Mc'ds lol

jase.2;8082777

It really sucks doesn't it. When I get a McDonald's in Manchester City Centre it is fine, they make amazing chocolate milkshakes and the chips are amazing also. It is just the local one that seems to be bad, it has been like it for years. I went 2 weeks ago, first time in over a year and it is still the same.

jase.2;8082777

Thats EVERY MacDonalds you mean

Wow I'm shocked we have not had the usual

lets club together, and win the big prize. As we must have all the streets between us thread.

I haven't been to McDonalds in years. I prefer the local chippy... Get a proper meal that fills you for
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine22
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391010
      3. Win £30,000 and a Parkdean Holiday Home with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/Phone…99
      4. E: 23/10 (+4) Win £40,000, Mercedes GLA & Cliveden House Trip with X Factor…44

See more discussions