Groups

Update samsung galaxy s to 2.2

I want to update my galaxy s to 2.2 and have looked on xda developers but there are so many different versions .

Has any one updated there and can recommend a version.

Also i have rooted my phone and applied the lag fix, can i update as normal or do i have to remve the lag fix?

Any help will be appreciated.

7 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone know one i can use?

You can now update Samsung Galaxy S through the Kies software.

Just done mine!

birdyboyuk

You can now update Samsung Galaxy S through the Kies software.Just done … You can now update Samsung Galaxy S through the Kies software.Just done mine!

How did you upgrade through kies? whenever i goto firmware upgrade it says latest version already installed

fridgehead

How did you upgrade through kies? whenever i goto firmware upgrade it … How did you upgrade through kies? whenever i goto firmware upgrade it says latest version already installed

Plugged in phone, started Kies. It downloaded a new version of Kies, plugged back in again and Firmware update was available.

Where did you buy your phone from?

Original Poster

Only for unbranded phones mines from t-mobile going to have to wait till they recieve the update now.

Well i got it from o2, but its unlocked running t-mobile

Original Poster

Yeah only unbranded ones and a few netowrks are reciveing it .Still waiting for t-mobile to
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …66114
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410865
      4. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating33

See more discussions