Update The Games To 4k

got the pro yesterday and seen the list for the updates of games that work on the pro 4k , how do you do the updates or do they do them their self

thanks

8 Comments

Wheres the list? Hook me up. Bought one myself but I don't have a 4k tele lol. Seems to run the same as my last ps4 maybes a tad quieter but it's heavier

Original Poster

Toon_army

Wheres the list? Hook me up. Bought one myself but I don't have a 4k tele … Wheres the list? Hook me up. Bought one myself but I don't have a 4k tele lol. Seems to run the same as my last ps4 maybes a tad quieter but it's heavier

here mate

eurogamer.net/art…mes

I've got a few of them BF1 being the newest. I'd need a 4k TV to notice any difference, on my 1080p it just looks the same as me last ps4 lol

Toon_army

I've got a few of them BF1 being the newest. I'd need a 4k TV to notice … I've got a few of them BF1 being the newest. I'd need a 4k TV to notice any difference, on my 1080p it just looks the same as me last ps4 lol

Did you expect it to look any different?

ipswich78

Did you expect it to look any different?

Well not really lol, I was just hoping it ran faster. A review I read did say 1080p was supposed to be a lot smoother and crisp.
I'm off to Richer Sounds today to get a new 65" 4k tele and 4k compatible av receiver as mine only does 1080p with it being a couple or years old. Finges crossed its worth the upgrade!
Battlefield 1 looks good even at 1080

Toon_army

Well not really lol, I was just hoping it ran faster. A review I read did … Well not really lol, I was just hoping it ran faster. A review I read did say 1080p was supposed to be a lot smoother and crisp.I'm off to Richer Sounds today to get a new 65" 4k tele and 4k compatible av receiver as mine only does 1080p with it being a couple or years old. Finges crossed its worth the upgrade!Battlefield 1 looks good even at 1080

Now that's a proper way to spend a Saturday and no doubt that'll do the TV justice! I plan on doing the same in a few months minus the Playstation!

Toon_army

Well not really lol, I was just hoping it ran faster. A review I read did … Well not really lol, I was just hoping it ran faster. A review I read did say 1080p was supposed to be a lot smoother and crisp.I'm off to Richer Sounds today to get a new 65" 4k tele and 4k compatible av receiver as mine only does 1080p with it being a couple or years old. Finges crossed its worth the upgrade!Battlefield 1 looks good even at 1080

can get 3% cash back ar RS via quidco

ipswich78

Now that's a proper way to spend a Saturday and no doubt that'll do the … Now that's a proper way to spend a Saturday and no doubt that'll do the TV justice! I plan on doing the same in a few months minus the Playstation!

Gutted my Av doesn't do 4k, but I've been saying for a while now I needed a new one, offered my mam it but she said she'd orefer a soundbar lol.
I'm torn between an OLED or a Samsung Quantum dot! Technology annoys me at times
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
    2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
    3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
    4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions