UPDATE!!: Woman divorces her husband after catching him having a 'virtual affair'

Found 13th Nov 2008
Have I been asleep?.....Is it April Fools day again already?......

dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

UPDATE: Here is THE other woman
Cos I know we are all following this story :-D Ha ha
dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

1. Misc
  2. USB
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. USB
35 Comments

Original Poster

dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

UPDATE!!

Oooh sorry, there is some virtual reality nudity in the following article for those of a nervous disposition, I hadn't finished reading the article when I posted it
dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

is this what happens when you complete world of warcraft?

strange:?

mad world

I full blown belly laughed when i read this...some people need to get a life lol

It should be called 'Get a life'

me thinks she is 12 years younger than him and wants someone her own age and maybe half his money / virtual money.

hahahahaha, Christ I'm bad too then, I've committed adultery many many times, eaten mushrooms, slayed nay murdered millions, saved the world/universe, got the chick, defeated the evil, been a sniper in Chernobyl, faced the Hordes, changed my name to GuyBrush Threepwood and married the Governor, carjacked many liberty city residents, shagged an alien, started life as a spore, taken down the terrorists in Las Vegas, solved the Grim Fandango and travelled from World 1-1 to 3-1 going down a green pipe.

Defo a reason for divorce IMO,

Since they both play the game and met on-line.. perhaps she associates it with cheating as this is probably the sort of stuff they did when they were "dating".

I'm not sure I would call it cheating, perhaps emotional cheating.. ~_^ who knows, very strange ;P

Alfonse;3452662

hahahahaha, Christ I'm bad too then, I've committed adultery many many … hahahahaha, Christ I'm bad too then, I've committed adultery many many times, eaten mushrooms, slayed nay murdered millions, saved the world/universe, got the chick, defeated the evil, been a sniper in Chernobyl, faced the Hordes, changed my name to GuyBrush Threepwood and married the Governor, carjacked many liberty city residents, shagged an alien, started life as a spore, taken down the terrorists in Las Vegas, solved the Grim Fandango and travelled from World 1-1 to 3-1 going down a green pipe.

Thats a hell of a weekend.

Alfonse;3452662

hahahahaha, Christ I'm bad too then, I've committed adultery many many … hahahahaha, Christ I'm bad too then, I've committed adultery many many times, eaten mushrooms, slayed nay murdered millions, saved the world/universe, got the chick, defeated the evil, been a sniper in Chernobyl, faced the Hordes, changed my name to GuyBrush Threepwood and married the Governor, carjacked many liberty city residents, shagged an alien, started life as a spore, taken down the terrorists in Las Vegas, solved the Grim Fandango and travelled from World 1-1 to 3-1 going down a green pipe. Defo a reason for divorce IMO,

I'd dump you.

MCH1;3452572

me thinks she is 12 years younger than him and wants someone her own age … me thinks she is 12 years younger than him and wants someone her own age and maybe half his money / virtual money.

She's hardly a looker and finds husbands on the internet... I wish her luck...

[email protected];3452780

She's hardly a looker and finds husbands on the internet... I wish her … She's hardly a looker and finds husbands on the internet... I wish her luck...

didnt see the picture of her/

Alfonse;3452662

hahahahaha, Christ I'm bad too then, I've committed adultery many many … hahahahaha, Christ I'm bad too then, I've committed adultery many many times, eaten mushrooms, slayed nay murdered millions, saved the world/universe, got the chick, defeated the evil, been a sniper in Chernobyl, faced the Hordes, changed my name to GuyBrush Threepwood and married the Governor, carjacked many liberty city residents, shagged an alien, started life as a spore, taken down the terrorists in Las Vegas, solved the Grim Fandango and travelled from World 1-1 to 3-1 going down a green pipe. Defo a reason for divorce IMO,

HAHA - this threads crackin' me up

some people really need to get a life :lol:

MCH1;3452829

didnt see the picture of her/

LMFAO! They've removed it from the Daily Mail!

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2008/Nov/Week2/15150176.jpg

[email protected];3452901

LMFAO! They've removed it from the Daily Mail!

no wonder he had an affair

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2975/oietwinklesfg0.gif

eek eek eeek

Alfonse;3452948

eek eek eeek

theme tune to psycho?

MinstrelMan;3452960

theme tune to psycho?

aye

[email protected];3452910

I made that suggestion :)http://www.getafirstlife.com/

i :lol:ed

thats just crazy ! lol

Original Poster

it's okay everyone, don't worry yourselves too much, she will be able to find herself a nice new husband/prince online and live happily ever after in her princess castle :?

['He confessed he'd been talking to this woman player in America for one … ['He confessed he'd been talking to this woman player in America for one or two weeks, and said our marriage was over and he didn't love me anymore, and we should never have got married.

Got that right love :?

THey carried on playing the game even though they were married. Guess conversation wasn't their strong point?!?

I thought no one was married on the internet:?

:giggle: ooo that story cracked me up so bad

them pics in the mail site are hilarious lol

Daily Mail

/end

Original Poster

emasu;3454733

Daily Mail/end

is this some sort of code I aint getting? :thinking:

Bar the sun they always seem to have the most bizarre stories.

Original Poster

emasu;3454819

Bar the sun they always seem to have the most bizarre stories.

agreed, I reckon they make them up to get more readers, it's April Fools day every day :?

lmfao very gd

Original Poster

see 1st post for update!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions