*UPDATE* - WWE Royal Rumble timings

8 replies
Found 28th Jan
An update in case any of you guys miss out, the Pre Show of the Royal Rumble PPV starts at 10pm tomorrow (Sunday) and lasts for 2 hours. The main show starts at 12am Monday morning and is very likely a 4 hour show.

Matches on Pre-Show = Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax, 6 woman SmackDown Tag match, RAW Tag Team Championship match Cesaro and Sheamus vs The Club. Pre Show matches are free to view on YouTube, Facebook and WWE website. Main show can only be viewed via the WWE Network (or via very expensive PPV providers like Sky Box Office).

If you're quick, you can get the NXT Takeover as part of the free trial of WWE Network to watch tonight, that pre show starts at midnight and the main show starts at 1am Sunday. hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…032

1. Misc
  2. WWE
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. WWE
8 Comments

WWE Network all the way
Does anyone really pay box office prices to watch this??

surfinbird

WWE Network all the way 8)Does anyone really pay box office prices to … WWE Network all the way 8)Does anyone really pay box office prices to watch this??

I hope nobody pays to watch scripted fake wrestling lol. I wouldn't mind so much if it was scripted, just as long as the wrestling was actually real.

Thanks for the update Maybe use this for discussion/predictions too?

Really looking forward to this year, it's one of the most unpredictable in a while. I have no idea who will win. I doubt one of the 'big 3' will unless they'll go for Cena/Taker with Cena winning v AJ (which imo shouldn't be a title match). I think someone like Zayn/Balor/Joe will win.

I really hope AJ and Owens win their matches too but I've got a bad feeling Cena/Regins will
Edited by: "Bure11" 29th Jan

Cant wait to see how Kofi Kingston avoids being eliminated this year around lool
http://buhola.com:8080/img/portada/Buhola-el-dia-en-que-kofi-kingston-rompi-el-molde-en-el-royal-rumble-2013.jpg

J4GG4

I hope nobody pays to watch scripted fake wrestling lol. I wouldn't mind … I hope nobody pays to watch scripted fake wrestling lol. I wouldn't mind so much if it was scripted, just as long as the wrestling was actually real.

I watch it with my son and I'm happy to admit I really enjoy it. Yes 100% scripted but who cares it's great
Edited by: "surfinbird" 29th Jan

Banned

J4GG4

I hope nobody pays to watch scripted fake wrestling lol. I wouldn't mind … I hope nobody pays to watch scripted fake wrestling lol. I wouldn't mind so much if it was scripted, just as long as the wrestling was actually real.

That makes no sense.

Original Poster

Bure11

Thanks for the update Maybe use this for discussion/predictions … Thanks for the update Maybe use this for discussion/predictions too?Really looking forward to this year, it's one of the most unpredictable in a while. I have no idea who will win. I doubt one of the 'big 3' will unless they'll go for Cena/Taker with Cena winning v AJ (which imo shouldn't be a title match). I think someone like Zayn/Balor/Joe will win. I really hope AJ and Owens win their matches too but I've got a bad feeling Cena/Regins will

I was going to say Nakamura to win until I watched NXT Takeover San Antonio, now I think the winner might be Finn Balor or Samoa Joe (unless AJ Styles loses his match tonight then I'm betting on him to be a cert to win the Rumble).

Btw NXT Takeover San Antonio was fricking awesome despite what looked like a poorly built card.
Edited by: "hass123" 29th Jan

Original Poster

Rumble's about to start!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65706
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions