Groups

Updated Bearded Old White Man Bus Fight!!!!

AC Transit Bus Fight - Interview MICHAEL THE BLACK GUY THAT GOT BEAT UP - Epic Beard Man

youtube.com/wat…UO4

What do you all feel about this???

19 Comments

Banned

its the away ahead

i need my shoes spit shined aswell

im all for it

Banned

btw i think its FAKE

white beard no grey hair?

youtube.com/wat…UO4

Reeks of BS, but I stopped listening after the black guy started saying about the spit shine thing.

I'll continue to hold the memory of an old guy whipping a punk

Original Poster

DragonChris;7998172

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1r3dhMUO4Reeks of BS, but I stopped … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1r3dhMUO4Reeks of BS, but I stopped listening after the black guy started saying about the spit shine thing.I'll continue to hold the memory of an old guy whipping a punk

on your note I will agree with what hncb0809 said its the away ahead

and thanks for linking it.....

White guy clearly thought the black guy was younger than 50 and then thought he could get away with using old racist terminology.

Old white guy = old white racist.

Banned

black guy gets his but kicked by old white guy ... after black guy threw first punch .. end of

dog_cop;7998750

black guy gets his but kicked by old white guy ... after black guy threw … black guy gets his but kicked by old white guy ... after black guy threw first punch .. end of

After white guy asked if he wanted to spit shine his shoes.

Banned

it isnt clear what he white guy says from the clip i saw

Banned

Mallinersha;7998952

After white guy asked if he wanted to spit shine his shoes.

oh so that makes it ok to go attacking folk, and remind me but didnt the old white guy go to the front of the bus away from the black bloke.. but a clear and unprovoked attack ... but that makes it ok

Banned

dog_cop;7999395

oh so that makes it ok to go attacking folk, and remind me but didnt the … oh so that makes it ok to go attacking folk, and remind me but didnt the old white guy go to the front of the bus away from the black bloke.. but a clear and unprovoked attack ... but that makes it ok

The old guy was a mentally ill freak and probably drunk. He deserved to get his stupid beard kicked off.

dog_cop;7999395

oh so that makes it ok to go attacking folk, and remind me but didnt the … oh so that makes it ok to go attacking folk, and remind me but didnt the old white guy go to the front of the bus away from the black bloke.. but a clear and unprovoked attack ... but that makes it ok

+1 the old guy got up and walked away to front of bus but the black guy followed him up there
    i think he got what he deserved

Banned

DanJackson;7999826

The old guy was a mentally ill freak and probably drunk. He deserved to … The old guy was a mentally ill freak and probably drunk. He deserved to get his stupid beard kicked off.

but he didnt did he and i think you kinda know he would kick your sorry ass up and down the bus as well........
    and why is he a freak if he is mentally ill?:?

dog_cop;7999395

Asking a black guy how much to spit-shine your shoes is hardy an unprovoked attack :whistling:

seen the original before but just found this... ]http//ww…ted

bit strange...

Banned

iam with bearded guy,iam only surprised took all that crap first ,i would,nt...would you.also
    got to remember folks if that was your grandad getting abuse on a bus from a thug (black or white)
    would you not like to see him get his ass kicked!:thumbsup:

[SIZE="5"]OW HE LEAKING

BRING AMBALAMPS!!!![/SIZE]

http://www.amberlamps.co.cc/images/1266438778952.jpg

Banned

modoc;8000854

[SIZE="5"]OW HE LEAKINGBRING AMBALAMPS!!!![/SIZE]

Hey, you run the Amberlamps website? That's cool

DanJackson;8000871

Hey, you run the Amberlamps website? That's cool

Nope, nothing to do with me.

Banned

modoc;8000854

[SIZE=5]OW HE LEAKING[/SIZE][SIZE=5]BRING AMBALAMPS!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]i loled:-D[/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1519
      2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963006
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3354
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1632

See more discussions