Expired

*Updated* Can anyone clarify this please? Yodel delivery query...

Found 12th May 2014
I ordered a product from amazon last week and it was estimated date of delivery is 13th May (tomorrow).... i checked the yodel website and amazon for tracking and the item says its been delivered, but i haven't received it, yet i check the yodel site for tracking and i get this info...

Parcel delivered Worcester hub 12th May 2014 10:43
Parcel out for delivery Worcester hub 10th May 2014 17:45
Parcel received at service centre Worcester hub 9th May 2014 22:56

Now my delivery destination is Southampton, so all of the Worcester stuff makes no sense to me, or am i being stupid and that its been delivered to the worcester hub and will be delivered out tomorrow?

I've tried calling the yodel customer service line and am at my wits end trying to get this stupid robot to recognise the tracking number!!

Any help pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
That means it's at the hub ready for being sent out, you'll likely notice a lot of movement on it late tonight/early hours etc, although Yodel as we all know are useless so fingers crossed it arrives when it's meant to
Yep it will up date to out for delivery on the day it due on a side note I had an Amazon parcel delivered the other day by DPD and an email landed in the mail box in the morning with a one hour time slot including a link where I could actually track the delivery vans position in relatively real time.
http://i.gyazo.com/7a578205af39ef87a8a28cf30c8d9ccc.png

Edited by: "arachnoid" 12th May 2014
Yodel are AWFUL, left a £300 Lego set on my door step in plain view of the whole street.
I saw a yodel deliveryman drop quite a large box with the word "fragile" on the side as he was getting it out the van. He just picked it up and took it to the house he was delivering to.
As I passed the house I could see the box on the doorstep.
[quote=demolisher]Yodel are AWFUL, left a £300 Lego set on my door step in plain view of the whole street.[/quote

I've had dealings with them before....and it wasn't positive. I have contacted amazon about this as it was scheduled for delivery on my day off otherwise any other day i wont be home and all the amazon person could say was that they would contact the courier and get back to me in 1 business day. Also scheduled to have our other mattress picked up as well tomorrow which is great timing!!!!
Often the tracking number provided is still assigned to the last customer's information.
Don't worry if your not in, you'll find your item lobbed over your fence or in your neighbours garden!
Check your wheelie bin.
I've had this before and this is what I think happens a driver fills the van full of parcels and delivers what they can within their shift what doesn't get delivered goes back to the hub next day same again fills the van delivers what they can so your parcel will probs be in the van off the van back on the van finally receive it
Yodel are qualatee... went to collect from depot, wanted photo I'd (despite having licence cc card, knowing what the item was and where it came from) refused..... but they have no problem leaving it behind the bin
Yodel are always getting slagged off, but I notice it's always in England. I've never had a problem with them, here in Scotland.
I count myself lucky, never had a problem with yodel, knowing my luck it'll all go wrong from now on
stealth666

Yodel are qualatee... went to collect from depot, wanted photo I'd … Yodel are qualatee... went to collect from depot, wanted photo I'd (despite having licence cc card, knowing what the item was and where it came from) refused..... but they have no problem leaving it behind the bin

Or in it in some cases!
Yodel oh dear...
hairyboxxox

Yodel oh dear...

I didn't choose Yodel and if I had a choice they would be at the bottom of it
for the first time ever I saw a Yodel driver drop something off to the customer. I was very surprised. Felt like going up to them to confirm they worked for Yodel as it seemed so out of the ordinary
stephen2k5

I didn't choose Yodel and if I had a choice they would be at the bottom … I didn't choose Yodel and if I had a choice they would be at the bottom of it

Companies use them because they are cheap and they take a rake off in the delivery charge. I wish sites like Ebuyer and Amazon would give an option for whom you wanted to deliver your package. I
dereklogan7

Yodel are always getting slagged off, but I notice it's always in … Yodel are always getting slagged off, but I notice it's always in England. I've never had a problem with them, here in Scotland.

I'm in Glasgow and never really had a problem with them either, or Hermes for that fact, always been early and drivers been very professional.

Got a delivery on Saturday though which Yodel did leave behind the plant pot in my front garden in the rain, luckily it was well packaged and no damage was caused.

No complaint
Well according to amazon and yodel the item was delivered yday....obviously not to me.

But if someone has signed for it somewhere and they have it, where does that leave things?? Amazon just said they're going to contact the courier to see whom it was delivered to. But its none of my neighbours =/
Just a final update on the issue, the item was delivered somewhere else??

Amazon told me to wait a few days to hear back from either them or the courier themselves but didn't hear from either so contacted amazon and they sorted a refund out for me!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants