Groups

updated my mums nokia 5800 fone with the latest firmware......

and its developed loadsa glitches. i did a backup b4 using nokia pc suite, can i revert back?
    also shes having loadsa signal problem, any1 any ideas on that. i did the update to try and fix it and it seems worse.

6 Comments

Somehere on the phone you should be able to restore it to the manufactor's settings.

Setting / Restore Factory Settings

I'd advise against updating the firmware if the phone is working ok.

Restoring to Manufacturer settings wont change the firmware version back I dont think, it will just wipe the user data off.

Babbabooey

Restoring to Manufacturer settings wont change the firmware version back … Restoring to Manufacturer settings wont change the firmware version back I dont think, it will just wipe the user data off.

You are right.

Can I undo the update or downgrade my Nokia device firmware?No. Nokia … Can I undo the update or downgrade my Nokia device firmware?No. Nokia devices and Nokia device firmware cannot be downgraded. Once you have upgraded your device, you will not be able to restore it to an earlier version.

europe.nokia.com/sup…ice

Banned

flash it

although the question begs....why are you mucking around with ur mums phone, is there some new feature she needs?

Original Poster

casparwhite

flash italthough the question begs....why are you mucking around with ur … flash italthough the question begs....why are you mucking around with ur mums phone, is there some new feature she needs?

i was trying to fix the signal problem she was having, but its made it worse

Original Poster

anyone else any ideas?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save48
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?510
      3. Delayed flight compensation1023
      4. What to do?????711

See more discussions