Upgrade baggage allowance on Ryanair

Found 17th Sep 2016
Hi, we have one 15kg hold bag on a Ryan air flight next week, want to upgrade to 20kg which the website says should be £20. But I can't see where on the website you actually buy the upgrade, does anyone know? Thanks.
Community Updates
AskRyanair
5 Comments
go to 'my bookings' then click the baggage and add to trip
murtgurge

go to 'my bookings' then click the baggage and add to trip

Yeah tried that, it gave me options to add another bag but not upgrade the existing one from 15 - 20kg weirdly. Ahh well, I'll try live chat in the morning. Thanks!
So, turns out you can't do this on the site, but live chat can do it for you. Trouble is they want £60 return to go from 15 to 20kg, whereas you can add an extra 15kg bag for £36 return! Nuts really, no surprises which way we're going....
Johnny Bravo

So, turns out you can't do this on the site, but live chat can do it … So, turns out you can't do this on the site, but live chat can do it for you. Trouble is they want £60 return to go from 15 to 20kg, whereas you can add an extra 15kg bag for £36 return! Nuts really, no surprises which way we're going....

yeh they have some weird things like this

I booked a flight for 9.99 EUR and they wanted 30EUR to change it to the next day instead, so I just booked a new ticket
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9e/28/c2/9e28c2fdf7574926bc2ace0a90148bca.jpg
This
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants