Groups

Upgrade baggage allowance on Ryanair

Hi, we have one 15kg hold bag on a Ryan air flight next week, want to upgrade to 20kg which the website says should be £20. But I can't see where on the website you actually buy the upgrade, does anyone know? Thanks.

5 Comments

go to 'my bookings' then click the baggage and add to trip

Original Poster

murtgurge

go to 'my bookings' then click the baggage and add to trip

Yeah tried that, it gave me options to add another bag but not upgrade the existing one from 15 - 20kg weirdly. Ahh well, I'll try live chat in the morning. Thanks!

Original Poster

So, turns out you can't do this on the site, but live chat can do it for you. Trouble is they want £60 return to go from 15 to 20kg, whereas you can add an extra 15kg bag for £36 return! Nuts really, no surprises which way we're going....

Johnny Bravo

So, turns out you can't do this on the site, but live chat can do it … So, turns out you can't do this on the site, but live chat can do it for you. Trouble is they want £60 return to go from 15 to 20kg, whereas you can add an extra 15kg bag for £36 return! Nuts really, no surprises which way we're going....

yeh they have some weird things like this

I booked a flight for 9.99 EUR and they wanted 30EUR to change it to the next day instead, so I just booked a new ticket

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9e/28/c2/9e28c2fdf7574926bc2ace0a90148bca.jpg
    This
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions