Upgrade from LG G4

Found 25th Dec 2017
Hello all, hope everyone is having a nice time.

My dilemma is which phone do i go for next?
Main reason is I love the camera and screen on the LG G4 but im sick of the battery performance. Its miserable, even changed it with a brand new battery and the life time per charge is dire.

Again, what phone do u guys recommend as an upgrade?
My budget is £350 max.
Please provide links if you spot a good deal.

Thanks very much.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

I have the same issue but im using fast charger from amazon but im also looking at the lg g6. At the moment its £370 ish but im looking at £300

Surprised your lg g4 is going.. Mine got the bootloop fault as most did. Mrs got the g5 and it's a good phone for under £280 and just got android 7 update to. Not sure battery is going to be big enough so one plus 5t ticks all the boxes except on price... I went for a xiaomi after my G4 died and apart from indoor pictures it's brilliant. You need to pay the money for top spec or go second hand which I don't advise..
Edited by: "wayners" 25th Dec 2017

Original Poster

wayners1 h, 5 m ago

Surprised your lg g4 is going.. Mine got the bootloop fault as most did. …Surprised your lg g4 is going.. Mine got the bootloop fault as most did. Mrs got the g5 and it's a good phone for under £280 and just got android 7 update to. Not sure battery is going to be big enough so one plus 5t ticks all the boxes except on price... I went for a xiaomi after my G4 died and apart from indoor pictures it's brilliant. You need to pay the money for top spec or go second hand which I don't advise..

I had same issue with LG G4.
Thankfully LG sorted it out as it was within 24 month warranty. Still using it right now.

Im looking at Samsung Galaxy S7 but its still far too expensive.
Not having much luck atm

I've had the G5 since it cane out, and can't wait to upgrade. It's been pretty terrible. So couldn't recommended that.

I'll probably be tempted by a Chinese handset come may
Edited by: "chuffedfox" 25th Dec 2017

Original Poster

chuffedfox35 m ago

I've had the G5 since it cane out, and can't wait to upgrade. It's been …I've had the G5 since it cane out, and can't wait to upgrade. It's been pretty terrible. So couldn't recommended that.I'll probably be tempted by a Chinese handset come may

Im hoping for good reliable brand within the UK/EU with updates and support.

lamboo4 m ago

Im hoping for good reliable brand within the UK/EU with updates and …Im hoping for good reliable brand within the UK/EU with updates and support.

Huawei are both
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants