Groups

Upgrade on o2 which phone? N95 8Gb e90 C902 P1i tocco viewty secret soul w960 xda ????

--------------------------------

Upgrade on o2 which phone? N95 8Gb e90 C902 P1i tocco viewty secret soul w960 xda ????

To many choices on o2 ive had the n95. just returned 3 yes 3 n95 8GB so i dont really want another one! but i do like it if it worked!! had 2 with faulty speakers and one just kept going back to the main menu half way through doin something!!!

19 Comments

All depends on what you're looking for in a phone.....?

Original Poster

everything

Original Poster

must have a word document viewer

LOL at everything. No phones do everything, you'll need 2 phones for that.
    Don't get the secret, thats more fahion then function. The viewty is okay but I would recommend the sony ericsson, pretty sure it can view and edit docs. Plus it's a good looking phone with a decent number of applications.

EDIT: w960 i'm on about. Don't think the C902 can handle docs.

Original Poster

which sony?

Sorry, post edited :oops:

Original Poster

c902 p1i k850 w960 w910?

also i have to decide quite quick!!

its out of p1i or w960i. Rest are older models, other than the c902. But the C902 can't view docs.

p1i is more business w960i is more fun. I would say go for the w960i unless you're more business orintated then definately get the p1i. :thumbsup:

]Click here for a comparision of W960i/C902/P1i

Original Poster

the only diference i can see in those 2 is 8gb memory??

Original Poster

also the phone has got to be 3g and be able to use the internet well i didnt think the n95 8gb was very good at that!

Click 'read more' on each one and you'll find out more. tbh i reckon you're better off sticking with a nokia, either try another N95 or get an new n series one. N82 is supposed to be good, has 256ram i think so shouldn't crash or be too slow. See if they can upgrade you to that.,,, Thats about the best advice I can give you. Rest is up to you ;-)

Original Poster

thanks for your help!!!! any one else got an opinion?

i was looking at the O2 site for an upgrade a month or so back, had pretty much the same phones shortlisted, have w960i, p1i, xda orbit II and xda stellar. after much research, i discarded w960i, something about touchscreen that isn't good for using fingers so u need stylus and also no joystick thingy, didnt quite fancy the p1i no more as it is quite old. liked the orbit II which is the same as htc touch cruise but with an O2 mod, just realised text tone cannot be an mp3 you made, the stellar is htc tytn II with a qwerty board, didn't like that as it looks bulky so discarded that one. But that left me with the orbit II, has no flash, text one only those supplied. So now i'm waiting for mda vario IV which is on t-mobile, and is htc touch pro. I'll wait and see what that is like, against SE G900.

So after all that typing and reading for you, it is no help really.

xda stellar hands down, does everything! and it really isnt that bulky dude.

Original Poster

ill have a look now for the stellar

Original Poster

Any one else
    ?

Original Poster

Please

Original Poster

last bump

Original Poster

final bump
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767313
      2. word association Game73944501
      3. word survey1014
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1730

See more discussions