Upgrade to iphone 11 pro max??

Posted 22nd Nov
Hi. I have an iPhone 8 plus only two months old because I got a replacement one. Should I really upgrade to an iPhone 11 pro max? I csn sell this one for £400. Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
It’s totally up to you if the outage is worth spending £800 on.
Wadda22/11/2019 21:25

It’s totally up to you if the outage is worth spending £800 on.

Dont think it is actually and I really love touch ID. So I should keep it right?
I_Mu22/11/2019 21:26

Dont think it is actually and I really love touch ID. So I should keep it …Dont think it is actually and I really love touch ID. So I should keep it right?

It's entirely to to you isn't it. For what purpose do you actually want to upgrade your phone to an iPhone 11 Pro Max (other than being able to say "Hey look at my iPhone 11 Pro Max)?
Haircut_10022/11/2019 21:41

It's entirely to to you isn't it. For what purpose do you actually want to …It's entirely to to you isn't it. For what purpose do you actually want to upgrade your phone to an iPhone 11 Pro Max (other than being able to say "Hey look at my iPhone 11 Pro Max)?

I am actually not that kind of person and try to hide things like that so that I do not show off.
I_Mu22/11/2019 21:44

I am actually not that kind of person and try to hide things like that so …I am actually not that kind of person and try to hide things like that so that I do not show off.

My question though was asking you this, why do you think you need to upgrade to the 11 Pro Max? You've got a perfectly good phone that you've only had for a couple of months, what is it that you don't like about it, or that it can't do?
I can do anything I want with this phone. I had it 2 years but then I got a replacement one because of a broken screen, and its only 2 months old that is old...
I upgraded from the 8 plus to the xs and still miss my 8. Definitely a no from me.
AndyWalker8522/11/2019 22:08

I upgraded from the 8 plus to the xs and still miss my 8. Definitely a no …I upgraded from the 8 plus to the xs and still miss my 8. Definitely a no from me.

Because of touch id and no notch?
Not so much the notch as you get used to that after a week or two but even after a year of having this I still miss the home button.
AndyWalker8522/11/2019 22:13

Not so much the notch as you get used to that after a week or two but even …Not so much the notch as you get used to that after a week or two but even after a year of having this I still miss the home button.

YEs. That's why for me is very difficult to upgrade. The home button is a selling point of apple..I have no idea why they took it off. I think they were looking more at looks than functionality...
I_Mu22/11/2019 22:14

YEs. That's why for me is very difficult to upgrade. The home button is a …YEs. That's why for me is very difficult to upgrade. The home button is a selling point of apple..I have no idea why they took it off. I think they were looking more at looks than functionality...

I understand why they have taken it away so you can have more screen but personally I’d rather have the home button. Although I don’t think the home button will ever return I’d keep your 8 plus till next year and hopefully they would of gone full screen no notch by then.
AndyWalker8522/11/2019 22:16

I understand why they have taken it away so you can have more screen but …I understand why they have taken it away so you can have more screen but personally I’d rather have the home button. Although I don’t think the home button will ever return I’d keep your 8 plus till next year and hopefully they would of gone full screen no notch by then.

THank you I really love this phone and I also found an amazing case from Adidas grip that I use every day to watch videos and hold..I recommend it for torus too it's called Adidas grip phone case. I'm not that sure that they will remove the notch because is definitely their main differentiation to other brands like it used to be with the home button
Horses for courses .. I’ve got an XS but thinking about getting 11 Pro Max .. why? Why not, I can afford it, I want it & yeah I wanna flop that bad boy out & say hey look at my 11 Pro Max .. as for the home button I’ve still got a mint SE in the cupboard I can whip out if I ever want a touch of nostalgia
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants