Groups

Upgrade your Orange phone by telephone rather than online.

If you have an Orange contract phone ready for upgrading any time soon, this might be of benefit to you.

I have been waiting for delivery of a phone since last Friday. I upgraded online and paid extra for a better phone. The phone had not arrived so I phoned Orange. The guy told me that it is best not to upgrade online because the site gets it wrong. I got the phone I wanted free of charge instead of paying the extra £79.99. So I'm happy this afternoon.

8 Comments

Never mind that how to you get the L&H avatar? By the way have you seen that you can get the entire collection for £47.99 from Zavvi reduced from199.99!

good 4u:thumbsup:

You could buy the set and still have £32 - happy days!

Original Poster

leather;3211190

Never mind that how to you get the L&H avatar? By the way have you seen … Never mind that how to you get the L&H avatar? By the way have you seen that you can get the entire collection for £47.99 from Zavvi reduced from199.99!

I have them already

Got the avi off the official Laurel and Hardy site.

Oh cheers and ta for the info- enjoy your phone. Remember don't answer it if you have a glass of milk in your hand!

Original Poster

leather;3211242

Oh cheers and ta for the info- enjoy your phone. Remember don't answer it … Oh cheers and ta for the info- enjoy your phone. Remember don't answer it if you have a glass of milk in your hand!

Sounds like you are speaking from experience:-D

OOI what phone did you go for?

It most certainly is!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions